Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fer22f

I can't use the MODIFY LEVEL button!

After a time, the modify level button is inacessible! But if you go to lobby and return to level it work and after a time its occur the same. But... if you are making a big work, this is a problem, you can't save your level and all your work will be on trash! Please fix it!

#2 Before February 2015

Villans

Re: I can't use the MODIFY LEVEL button!

Is it a saved world? You can only access it when its saved.

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

He said it stops working? I don't know, wth it worked for 2 other people... one of them I was surprised as a biscuit (lolwut?) when I heard it had worked... Try going to C:\Documents and Settings\Username here\Application Data\
Go to my computer and type that in at the top. Then find the Macromedia folder and delete it. If this works a third time I'm gonna be amazed. Remember, this should have absolutely NO effect whatsoever so if it doesn't work, then good. There's not some glitch making that the only thing that needs to be done to fix any problem. Maybe use a different computer or re-download flash.

Last edited by Different55 (Jan 24 2011 5:10:44 am)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

This happened to me before, but it's ok. I didn't do much work anyway :/

Fer22f 1423689513271919

Board footer