Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Panic

Small visual glitch

I know a person who ran a pretty successful coin farm. There were lots of people. They gave me the code. While trying to line myself up again in god mode without editing, I get a very annoying glitch. If I end up stuck in a block while lining myself up, on my screen all gates would look open, keys would do nothing, and everyone would just keep falling. When I ask if it happens on anyone else's screen, they say no.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#2 Before February 2015

bloo47

Re: Small visual glitch

press g //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

*facepalm*

that would be a pretty bad glitch :/ does everyone teleport back kinda?

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

*facepalm*

Yeah, you can't edit in a block either. Whatever is on your screen when you go in the block will stay there until you exit. With animations, it will look like the animations stopped and when you're done all the parts of the animation shows up.

#5 Before February 2015

SmittyW

I just saw, and maybe others, a regular smiley in the shop where the fan smiley used to be, right after chris updated this very moment.

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

That goes here, why? This seems like a pretty annoying glitch. Chris should make an easier way to line up yourself with the blocks *only* in god mod. If you're doing that in normal mode too then certain puzzles are too easy. Like dot trails or the annoying
__ __
_ ___
___ _ ones

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Panic1423689590271842

Board footer