Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Key press bug

I do not know if this problem happens only with me, or if more people suffer from it, but it already has me very angry.

When I press a key in the game, the smile (sometimes) stay doing what that key commands.

For example, if I press space, it is jumping non-stop until I press the button again.

And it only happens in EE, other games everything is normal. I think this is a problem of EE (which may or may not be related to my pc or internet).

(Any problems on english, sayit to google)

#2 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: Key press bug

this could happen when ur laggy, but also when u click space and alt (gr) then it will get auto'd

#3 Before February 2015

JayCee23

Actually this happens to me, too, but with everything. It's probably just your computer; but EE brings it low enough that it's only EE, nothing else.

#4 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

It happens to me too... but I know why. My keyboard's really sticky, and the button wont go up! Sometimes, when it does, I just change windows and it does that. Try it.

#5 Before February 2015

Purefear

omg i already posted this and nobody believed me and said i was wrong and that this is not a glitch, now when someone else posts it people believe them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Either lag or sticky keys (which I have found, in some cases, to be a browser issue)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

It only happens to me when I hld space then click on the start button. I use it on purpose though, because when I do that floating glitch (tutorial is in signature) I use it so I can jump and chat at the same time.

#8 Before February 2015

Purefear

wow STILL no mod attention to this... can some mod please look into this glitch

Lopoi2 1423689757271675

Board footer