Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

Changing and Recovering Password Issue

Hey guys. Okay, so I wanted to change my password on 2/19/11. I'm not sure if this   happened to everyone who wanted to change their password, but the email worked fine. However, when I clicked on the link and entered my new password that I wanted and clicked the button, it didn't change my password. I was wondering if it changed automaticly or if you have to wait a day because it said it changed, but it didn't.

Does anyone else have this problem? I emailed Chris about it and I'm still waiting for a response. Also, if you have any ideas why it did not work, please comment and tell me! Or you can try it for yourself and tell me if it happened to you. I would greatly appreciate that. :3 Thanks.

Last edited by Jskrasnove (Feb 19 2011 10:47:57 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Re: Changing and Recovering Password Issue

I didn't try yet, so no, I don't have an idea.

#3 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

D:

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Hrrm, this would be a major bug. Perhaps that's why no-one closed the blacklye account/changed the password?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

JadElClemens wrote:

Hrrm, this would be a major bug. Perhaps that's why no-one closed the blacklye account/changed the password?

Agreed. That is probably why people still use the account and no one has changed the password.

#6 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

Wait, it is the next day and it changed my password. But, is it supposed to change the second you change it? Because it says 'Your password has been changed' when it hasn't and you have to wait a day.

#7 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

I had kinda the same glitch.
I got the mail, the pw worked, but the next day, gone! I tried, but it didnt work. (P.S. That 'Next Day' Is today HELP!!!)

#8 Before February 2015

Burnett

This is happens me too.You must click Recover Password again.And change your password again.If it's UN-successful,try this on another computer.

Jskrasnove 1423689954271478

Board footer