Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Didn't get Wizard

I got a magic coin in EX Crew Bootysnatch level, and I can't seem to get the wizard, how do I get it?

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: Didn't get Wizard

Shy Guy wrote:

I got a magic coin in EX Crew Bootysnatch level, and I can't seem to get the wizard, how do I get it?

I've got a magic coin, too (in my level called "Magic Coins"), and I haven't got wizard, too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

FMaster

Jojatekok wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

I've got a magic coin, too (in my level called "Magic Coins"), and I haven't got wizard, too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Me too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#4 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

you get sometimes extra energy and sometimes the wizard smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

That's kind of gay.

#6 Before February 2015

Master1

for me 3 magic coins no wizard

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#7 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

klmaster wrote:

for me 3 magic coins no wizard

me 2 :S

#8 Before February 2015

EE King

Apparently Chris said sometimes you will find a coin sometimes you will find wizard, to me i dont like that idea.

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I read the topic and knew instantly what this was gonna be about. You heard that if you get 3 magic coins, you automatically get wizard. Well, that' a blatant lie, as you have learned. Wizard is, I'm estimating, about a 33% chance for you to get, where the other 67% would be energy cap+refill.

People lie, so check their facts before believing them.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Fer22f

I have 1 magic coin and no wizard smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#11 Before February 2015

FMaster

Fer22f wrote:

I have 1 magic coin and no wizard smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have 3 magic coins and no wizard //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad:(

#12 Before February 2015

an

FMaster wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

Me too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

me too

#13 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

9 magic coins, no wizard DX
Only certain magic coins win you a wizard.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 14 2011 7:36:05 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

jakebot

I got a magic coin in my level and it said that i gt the wizard smiley but when i left my world and came to another i didnt have the smiley or any extra energy. How did this happen? Was it my fault? Does anyone know how to fix this?

#15 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

no gravedigging.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#16 Before February 2015

jakebot

False alarm everyone. I dont know why or how but now i can access my wizard smiley.

#17 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Alright, I guess this can be locked now.

*lock*

Shy Guy 1423689972271460

Board footer