Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

christopherhlchow

Getting Kicked Out ramdomly and can't get in

Getting kicked out of worlds in the middle of having fun is getting annoying. I don't know whatever reason made players get kicked out for no reason; in my experience, popular worlds do that more abundantly. It's also really hard to get into popular worlds, since once I get in, there's about 80% chance that I'll get kicked out immediately out of the world. Please fix the problem, I'll appreciate it so much. Bye!

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: Getting Kicked Out ramdomly and can't get in

try a another webbrowser

#3 Before February 2015

haythere

That happens to me too.

try a another webbrowser

I've tried it in two different web browsers and theres been no difference.

#4 Before February 2015

Purefear

heres what ive noticed, when in a world where you do not have code, if you get trapped and cannot move at al in any direction, if you then press arrows wildly you leave the room. this will not happen if you are trapped or if you have code hope this helps ^_^

#5 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

@purefear that only happens when someone places a block on you and u try to move u get booted by server, dont worry if u dont move u wont get booted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Doghana

sometimes that happens to me as well for no reason, its just a really annoyin bug :/

#7 Before February 2015

haythere

Its really annoying when you're so keen to try out a new room but theres no way of getting in :/

#8 Before February 2015

Shaban

Try Another Web Browser. Another Reason This Is Happening Is Because U Might Have Bad Internet Connection.
+1 Rep If This Helped You

Last edited by Shaban (Feb 22 2011 3:44:33 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

karim

^DONT grave-dig a topic another time.

and dont ask for +rep because most ppl will -rep you for that

christopherhlchow 1423689994271438

Board footer