Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Hammyobob

Kongregate not loading bug.

Many members on Kongregate are getting frustrated that when starting up the game, they have to refresh 20-30 times before the game will work and then after leaving a level it sometimes goes back to the loading screen, not to the lobby. I myself, refreshed the game at least 10 times and then it finally worked. Went into a level, played for about 30 minutes made some art, then it got trolled (I caught his name :3.). Left the level, and bam, Title screen again.

I love EE and all, but can't stand to sit here and wait or refresh 1000 times. I mean, what will the people of Kong think when I leave and constantly come back and out of the room? Why do I play on Kong? I have Beta on there, and a bunch of friends are on there so I like to talk to them since I can't pay for Chat.. No CC :/.

In short, here's what the bug report is:

*Start up game
*Loading screen
*Freeze
*Refresh 10-20 times, hoping to get a response
*Get into game hopefully
*Leave room
*Loading Screen again
*Freeze again :/

#2 Before February 2015

Hammyobob

Re: Kongregate not loading bug.

Like I said, I play on Kongregate because I can't get chat on here due to no credit card for my paypal, a ton of my friends are on Kongregate, and I already have beta with all my smileys on Kongregate.

#3 Before February 2015

Smiley3

WevBh.png I guess that means a choice:

-Play on Kongregate and just sit, while chatting to your friends, waiting for EE to load, but it takes too long, and refresh alot,get in game, get out, then repeats.

-Play on the EE site and simply play as a guest without waiting or refreshing.

Last edited by Smiley3 (Mar 13 2011 12:49:29 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Hammyobob

*Bug fixed, thanks EE team //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile.

Request lock.

Hammyobob 1423690410271022

Board footer