Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kevin Ar18

How do I recover my username?

A few days back I registered a user and picked the name "KEVINAR18"
Well, I forgot the password and must have done something wrong... because I re-registered and now it says that username is taken.   Problem was, how come it let me register with the same email address?

Is there any way I can recover my username or get my name changed?   I can't figure out why the name is not under my old email.

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: How do I recover my username?

That username isn't in the database. :/

#3 Before February 2015

Kevin Ar18

Ok, wow, thanks for the quick check .... how do I fix my registration then?

I registered an account under my email and it told me to pick a username after it registered my account.   It said "KEVINAR18" was in use so I picked something else "KEVINAR182" I didn't want.   Should I register under a different email or can I fix it some other way?

Note: this is for the game and not the forum, just to make sure.

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

hmmmm, sounds weird to me :/:/:/

#5 Before February 2015

Kevin Ar18

Betaguy wrote:

hmmmm, sounds weird to me :/:/:/

I'm actually a little fuzzy on all the details myself.   The registration was a little glitchy.   For example, when it said "KEVINAR18" was in use, I wanted to cancel registration instead of making a new account with a different name, but the same window kept popping and preventing me from doing anything else in the game (I tried closing the browser and deleting cookies).   So, I actually had to put in some other name at that point.

Last edited by Kevin Ar18 (Mar 18 2011 10:31:26 am)

#6 Before February 2015

Kevin Ar18

Unfortunately, the game still says: "The username KEVINAR18 is already taken!"   What can I do?   I tried registering with a different email and it gave that error.   I know nobody else got it because I was using it a few days ago... but oddly enough it's not registered under the two common email addresses I use.     (If you are wondering, I forgot the password, tried to get an email sent and found out it my email address was not registered, which is very odd.)

Basically, I want to figure out how to get my username back: "KEVINAR18"

Last edited by Kevin Ar18 (Mar 18 2011 6:21:18 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Oh it's in the game not the forums? You will have to pm Chris about that.

Kevin Ar18 1423690492270940

Board footer