Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

dg48

I can't access my Easter level.

Nor any of my other levels for this matter, I can access and play other levels made by ther people, but the only levels I can't access and play are my own levels. And this problem showed up in the wrong time, because we haven't submitted our Easter level yet. -.- And we were given time up to April 17 (which is today!) to edit it and submit it.

#2 Before February 2015

Pike270

Re: I can't access my Easter level.

I thought the same too but actually level submission ended yesterday. Thankfully my team member reminded me about the time zones. Where I live it was the 16th but in GMT it was the 17th. So even if there was no bug you still would have missed level submission.

#3 Before February 2015

Zacoist

same :/

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

dg48 wrote:

we haven't submitted our Easter level yet. -.- And we were given time up to April 17 (which is today!) to edit it and submit it.

You were supposed to submit it by midnight. Sorry, but you just got BURNED

#5 Before February 2015

Rhythm

o_O

No one can access any of their own levels.

Last edited by Rhythm (Apr 17 2011 4:01:29 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

Skudish

I've been locked out of my easter level for about a week now, I nearly had it ready to submit too.   I was able to get a screen shot before it bugged out though. (see sig)   Sucks I have no chance due to a bug.

#7 Before February 2015

35005CP

Unable to access my normal non easter levels, yet i can enter other peoples.

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

I think Chis is either updating the game (yay) or preventing people to interrupt the judges' judging (also yay but not as much of an enthusiastic yay as the first yay)

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

35005CP

But i thought he was moving the easter levels to a separate server...?

Whilst that may affect easter related levels i can't see why it should affect accessing normal ones. :/

Also, if this is just for the contest is it worth it....? Seems a bit pointless interrupting peoples game play just to judge a competition to me. Creating downtime isn't going to make people happy.

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

TakoMan02 wrote:

I think Chis is either updating the game (yay) or preventing people to interrupt the judges' judging (also yay but not as much of an enthusiastic yay as the first yay)

It's totally not an update.

#11 Before February 2015

dg48

Even if I'm in a different timezone? Because today for me it's still the 17th.

#12 Before February 2015

Allie

Even if you're in a different timezone, the deadline for the contest was at midnight on April 17, GMT, which was hours ago.

#13 Before February 2015

dg48

@Allie

I'm pretty sure it has to be sumbitted on April 17, not any time after April 17. Right? that's what you're trying to say? And I think we did submit because we had to go with another team due to full occupation of the list. But there's ONE, just one little thing I have to edit on there. x( Oh well... next contest I suppose, I'll be more prepared.

#14 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TakoMan02 wrote:

This. Probably the second thing, though, Perhaps both, RPG will have to have Chris update The Game with the smileys...

Which I just lost.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

dg48 1423690998270434

Board footer