Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Energy Reset

After this update, my energy on a portal went from 250 to 0 ! WevBh.png   If I have some energy on an item, it all disappears after an update! Help fix this somehow plz. EOpYT.png

PaNFnqB.png

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: Energy Reset

Glitcherkid wrote:

After this update, my energy on a portal went from 250 to 0 ! WevBh.png   If I have some energy on an item, it all disappears after an update! Help fix this somehow plz. EOpYT.png

Same happend to me, I got realy **** :/

#3 Before February 2015

tailschao

It happened to me with my "Great world!" it sucks cause i almost had it and it glitched up and went down to zero!!!!! :'( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Showpath

it was the whole server i think my bro lost terminator smiley because of it and yesterday i had a good room and i got a +2 magic coins and its all rolled back **** me off also i hate rollback i almost had a second portal and the new email thing didnt email me i triple check i put in right email idk how long it takes it i checkded spam and juck and every folder

#5 Before February 2015

calvinjliao

rollback? is that what happened?

#6 Before February 2015

whatter

i has found a magic coin and has 10 coin blocks but after upgrade i haven't it

Glitcherkid1423691331270101

Board footer