Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cherry

Chat?

Hi,
Cherry here and i was wondering   payed for my chat like 5 days ago and I haven't gotten anything like the speak tab plz help =3

thx

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: Chat?

If you use kongregate it wont work...

#3 Before February 2015

Cherry

Betaguy wrote:

If you use kongregate it wont work...

im not I signed up thru site plz help

#4 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Click on the text bubble / press enter / press T to open the chat dialog!

#5 Before February 2015

Cherry

Jojatekok wrote:

problem is dont have tht and it still says i need to activate it -.- I want my money back nao!

#6 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Send an email to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="42212a302b3102273427303b202d263b27262b36316c212d2f6c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> Maybe he can help...

#7 Before February 2015

Cherry

waiting response -.-

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Cherry wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:

problem is dont have tht and it still says i need to activate it -.- I want my money back nao!

A penny? You want it back? Go ask the hobo down the street for a penny. I'm sure he has one.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

But he won't give it to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#10 Before February 2015

theed56

It's just a penny,you can always buy it again.
Does it still have the chat in the store?

#11 Before February 2015

Cherry

theed56 wrote:

It's just a penny,you can always buy it again.
Does it still have the chat in the store?

yes! this took me weeks to nag my parents into it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#12 Before February 2015

BEE

I can understand not wanting to do it again... I mean you can use an infinite amount of pennies and if its glitched it wont work.

If you saved your invoice or the receipt # for the transaction, send it to Chris. Make it very brief. Say "I paid for chat, transaction ID is xxxxxxxx, it didn't go through, please make sure the activation system is working. Thanks, Cherry"

Edit: apparently the update today fixed this glitch, is this so for you?

Last edited by BEE (May 3 2011 6:48:54 pm)

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#13 Before February 2015

Cherry

BEE wrote:

I can understand not wanting to do it again... I mean you can use an infinite amount of pennies and if its glitched it wont work.

If you saved your invoice or the receipt # for the transaction, send it to Chris. Make it very brief. Say "I paid for chat, transaction ID is xxxxxxxx, it didn't go through, please make sure the activation system is working. Thanks, Cherry"

Edit: apparently the update today fixed this glitch, is this so for you?

I repaid again today still not a   single thing!   I reported this to chris about 10 days ago now and not anything... Im seriously starting to think about leaving

Cherry 1423691427270005

Board footer