Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cornman101

GLITCH

Ok, so when i was making my level I came across this glitch. (try it, it works.)

HOW TO DO:
1. Find a spot.
2. Put yourself in a 3x3 box.
3. Put a coin in the same square you are in.

Tips:

1. Do step 1 where nobody is/planning to trolling.
2. Start by a 5x5 box then shrink it to 3x3 in step 2.
3. HOLD the left-click button on the mouse in step 3.
4. To REALLY glitch this glitch, put coins around the box to reach coin counter at double-digits/triple-digit but make sure nobody takes your coins off.

You should hear as if you are falling into an infinite stream of coins.
If you use Tip 4 CORRECTLY you should have a frozen coin counter during the glitch use.

If this worked for you then //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

If this did not work for you then //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad < I SUGGEST YOU TRY THAT AGAIN.
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL < I did this perfectly and I know that this will work for everyone too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Sorry for the "all-caps title" but I FREAKED out of my own mind when I discovered this.

:O < If you are reading this Chris, DO NOT FIX THIS GLITCH!!!!! Other users can be creative with this glitch.

Note to Users: If you have discovered a glitch PM me with the steps and write the note that i wrote to Chris above. I'm not kidding. This is SERIOUS for discovering glitches.

Sincerely,
username to be - CORNMAN101

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: GLITCH

This isnt really a glitch, and all the steps are really unnecessary. Just hold the coin on top of yourself and there you go. It doesn't happen to anyone else on the same spot, just you. Old new, man.

Summary:
1. Not much of a glitch
2. Skip to holding a coin on you
3. You are the only one who can see/hear it
4. This is related to EE, and off-topic is for anything NOT related to EE.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

That's a funneh new sig Different.

On-topic: I've known that glitch since I started playing EE, before there was god mode.

#4 Before February 2015

Cornman101

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad < 1. This is related to glitches IN EE
           2. I discovered this
           3. Other users can be creative with this glitch or "not-glitch"

Like I said, THIS IS RELATED TO GLITCHES 99% related to EE more like 22%.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

Last edited by <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="bedfd2dad1e1cadfd2c8d7d0d9fec7dfd6d1d190dddf">[email&#160;protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script> (Apr 11 2011 8:34:36 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

1. That's why it DOESN'T belong in off-topic. EE stuff goes in the EE forum or the Feedback forum. This belongs in bug reports.
2. No, a thousand people have discovered this.
3. How? What's the purpose of annoying yourself? Only you can hear it, and it affects no one else, even when they are in the same spot.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I can't think of any way users could possibly be "creative" with this. Also, Different is right.

#7 Before February 2015

Palm

XD today i found a glitch on Bo, when I got to the jugger, (i had enouth money) I payed for it, and instead of drinking it, the dude just quickly grabed it and switch to the gun, then a zombie hit my twice and I died.It sucks because it was 2500!

#8 Before February 2015

supersonic50

i hear that you can make minis only you can do or make it so you cant get out of somewhere unless someone comes by and its also the teleport glitch

#9 Before February 2015

EDJ

Why dont you move it then different

#10 Before February 2015

Wesso

EDJ wrote:

Why dont you move it then different

EDJ, im going to find a way to -rep you >:D

Cornman101 1423691496269936

Board footer