Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

MarkyShark

Room glitch

I left my room and went back in and it said: To prevent abuse you can only be connected to the same level once. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

EEguy

Re: Room glitch

It means that someone is using your account and is on that world.

#3 Before February 2015

Letzter

i got the same problem, but the one using my world is myself.
i was editing my level and suddenly couldnt erase blocks and nothing else worked.
so i went back to lobby and tried to get back to my world, but there allways appears the same message:

limit reached
To prevent abuse you can only be connected to the same level once.

when i enter the level with a guest i see myself there logged in... its like the game wont log me out of this level, its thinking that im still logged in.

can any moderator kick my out of the level pls?

http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAOhvLp6na0I

kick oinx, thats me there still in god mode somewhere on the left bottom side.

#4 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

EEguy wrote:

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#5 Before February 2015

Letzter

i had some kind of lags, no one is using the acc. that smiley didnt make a single move since i had that lag and left the world.
dont think its allways the same and simple solution and the users are the one , that dont know whats going on.
it is as i say. i need to be kicked from this world and the prob is solved. there is nothing more or less to it.

no one else is using this acc. i left the world while having some kind of laggs and then closed the tab without loging out and somehow it didnt log out my smiley...

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

OR you could reset your computer, turn it on again and go to that level. Ta-daa!

#7 Before February 2015

Letzter

thought so too allready, but nothing changed.

#8 Before February 2015

correiajoao

this happaned to me, in november!! my smiley stay in map   2 weeks! soo ... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Letzter

so moderator kick me out of that level pls //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
or let the game have a maintance and disconnect everyone //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

Betaguy

TakoMan02 wrote:
EEguy wrote:

This^

Last edited by Betaguy (May 15 2011 8:13:31 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Letzter

Betaguy wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:
EEguy wrote:

This^

are you really serious with that answer??
it looks like a "postcount answer" to me. I allready explained, that its not like that and you can observe that smiley for some weeks and it wont move. But since you dont even have a clue whats really going on here, you wouldnt even understand what im trying to tell you...
And if you had read the post above yours, you could see, that someone else had the same bug.

Last edited by Letzter (May 15 2011 12:30:57 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I only said I was agreed...

#13 Before February 2015

Letzter

ok problem is solved somehow.

MarkyShark 1423691534269898

Board footer