Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Niufox

Stupid update. :l

Well, as we all know, Chris has updated the game quite a lot lately.
Now, this is fantastic and all, but for the portals to work, the engine was updated too, rendering my unfinished "Hold Jump" useless.
.___. before it worked perfectly, but now you jump over the very first block.

Sure, I can remake it to fit the new engine, but I'd just want to point it out first. Maybe something could be done about it?
And if this level is affected, several other precision-minigames are bound to be affected too.

Link to the level: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWAHwMW2iga0I

If there already is a topic concerning this matter, please let me know! D:

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Stupid update. :l

True but this is not a bug.

#3 Before February 2015

Niufox

What is it then?

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

It's a fact. You just have to deal with it. Every physics update you have to change minigames accordingly. It is impossible to update physics without affecting playability of minigames. It could make impossible things easy. It could make extremely difficult things even harder. The physics updates seemed to be more frequent in the good ol' days. But then there weren't any saved worlds so people just adapted to it. Now with saved worlds you have to go back and retest minigames after each update.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

BorkD

Ah yes, I've noticed this in my level and ended up deleting it because I had to fix too much...
Not a bug though :]

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Gravedig. Warned.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Niufox 1423691890269542

Board footer