Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

The "Laying a ghost" thing, has gone to far! :(

ok, I was trying to go on a level called "crazy universe", and about 20 seconds later, it kicked me! Then again, agian, and again. So I thout that I could go on my little brothers account, and try to se if it would work. But before I was going to log on, I saw The names of the people on "crazy universe" on the side of my screen, where they would be if I was on the level. So i loged out I only got to   ____________@ho(tmail.com), and it stopped, then the "commands" part of EE came up, and the rest I typed, went on thatThen, crazy universe came on, Wiht the login thing still there! I played, and I looked over at the names and they all had "2" next to them. I looked down the list and guest- 23877 only had the "2", not the "p" for profile. So 20 seconds later, I was kicked saying that I already had the same account on the same level. CHRIS, please please PLE-eease help! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile and, plz tell me what happened.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: The "Laying a ghost" thing, has gone to far! :(

TL;DR

Tell me about it.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

tailschao 1423691911269521

Board footer