Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

onurmahmut

please help 'Limit Reached'

ztepew.jpg

Help me :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: please help 'Limit Reached'

It means that your already in that level.

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

If your already in the level, just leave on the other tab/window. If not, you probably have a ghost in that world. A ghost is when you leave a level but EE still thinks your there.

#4 Before February 2015

onurmahmut

But the game I'm going in as a guest, what can I do? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#5 Before February 2015

Betaguy

onurmahmut wrote:

But the game I'm going in as a guest, what can I do? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

... So make an account and log in, there are planty of guests and thats probably why.

#6 Before February 2015

onurmahmut

Betaguy wrote:
onurmahmut wrote:

... So make an account and log in, there are planty of guests and thats probably why.

look out there to play as guest //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#7 Before February 2015

dasuper11

i have the same problem

onurmahmut 1423692162269270

Board footer