Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

Current Bug Reports Thread

Current Bug Reports Thread
This thread was made so we can have a nice clean list of all the bugs that are currently happening in EE or in the forum. Isn't it sometimes annoying to try and look for all the bugs people report? It is a lot easier to submit the glitches on this thread so all the bug reports are in a neat, organized thread.

Room Bugs -

Kick bug -
"If you kick someone and leave so its 0 inside a room;
then they can enter again without waiting 5 minutes..."
-Submitted by Betaguy on the forums

Portal glitch -
"OK, since portals are released for non-betas, I bought another portal(so that makes 2 because of the 1 portal that Chris accidentally gave to non-betas.). And I tried it at my SMALL saved world and it worked. But when I tried it on my MASSIVE saved world... IT DID NOT WORK AT ALL."
-Submitted by jomarixa8080 on the forums

Room Play glitch -
"Ever scince the new update, I went in one of my worlds and ALL of the plays were gone. It used to have ~100,000. I went into my other worlds and all of those plays were gone too."
-Submitted by star on the forums

Not Enough Energy glitch -
"You know, that message when you accidently click too many times in the energy store? Yea, I got it after getting a coin in a level.
Just a few minutes ago, I was playing a level, and right after getting a coin, I got a message saying "Not enough Energy" Your energy regenerates every 2 and a half minutes, so take a nap or play a few levels...etc."
-Submitted by Greenzoid2 on the forums

No Beta-Only Worlds Glitch -
"there is no beta only worlds and i cant go into mine"
http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=10425
-Submitted by Jak on the forums

Frozen Tab Glitch -
"When I open a second tab and go to EE in it, the first tab's game freezes! It's kind of annoying because I was playing a level (almost at the end), and it said I got a magic coin with 10 extra energy and a full energy bar. I opened a new tab so that I could use the energy without having to restart the level, but I guess that was pointless, as the game froze in the first tab."
-Submitted by iloveportalz0r as a reply on this thread

Fixed/Past Glitches -

"Although the Spring 2011 block pack said it expires on July 1st, it disappeared from the shop about a week ago"
-Submitted by iloveportalz0r; Glitch was never fixed but the spring pack was just deleted.

Last edited by Jskrasnove (Jun 28 2011 6:06:18 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Current Bug Reports Thread

I have one, but it's not ingame. It's this page's layout. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Jun 26 2011 9:07:50 am)

#3 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

Yeah. Its all weird now. More htmlish. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
I was actually thinking of adding that before. XD

#4 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

whats up with this thread!? :/

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

hm.... I has an idea.

nope. *undoes*

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Bash

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I have one, but it's not ingame. It's this page's layout. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Fixed that bug, there was an extra closing [center] tag that messed it up.

#7 Before February 2015

iloveportalz0r

I don't think this bug has been reported yet, so here it is.

When I open a second tab and go to EE in it, the first tab's game freezes! It's kind of annoying because I was playing a level (almost at the end), and it said I got a magic coin with 10 extra energy and a full energy bar. I opened a new tab so that I could use the energy without having to restart the level, but I guess that was pointless, as the game froze in the first tab.

I've tried having two EE tabs open three different times, and the first tab's game always freezes. I would appreciate it if this could be fixed.

Edit: Oh, another one is that although the Spring 2011 block pack said it expires on July 1st, it disappeared from the shop about a week ago.

Last edited by iloveportalz0r (Jun 27 2011 7:26:00 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Jskrasnove

@iloveportalz0r - okay ill go add those! Thanks for submitting them! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Jskrasnove 1423692177269255

Board footer