Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

collectionshower

Portal Problem

I wanted to experiment what would happen if two of my play would be in a portal that is supposed to make you jump high. As I did start the experiment, the first player got into a different portal, even though I was in the same place. The second account, which did successfully start bouncing, also saw my first account. Here's two snapshots of the two different accounts to make it less confusing:

Account 1, which got teleported into a wrong portal:

diddlydoo1.png

Account 2. which successfully started bouncing and saw my other account as well:

diddlydoo2.png

Last edited by collectionshower (Jul 19 2011 10:10:20 am)

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Portal Problem

That's just a client-side issue, your computer has to process you being in the same level twice. I've talked to some people when this smiley misplacement happens to me, they say they saw me in the place I was supposed to be. I don't think it's a problem with the portals.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

it sort of depends on how you use the portals...

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

If account 1 moved, even a tiny bit, he would teleport to the correct place on Screen 2.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

collectionshower 1423692581268851

Board footer