Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

It won't remember my e-mail and password when I log in!

every time I turn of my computer one night, then the next morning I turn it on, I go on EE, and click "remember me." I log in, and play, then turn it off at night, and get back on in the morning. it Did'nt save my e-mail or password! So, i tried typing my E-mail, then my password, the clicked "remember me". The next morning: It still did'nt remember me!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad please help!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Master1

Re: It won't remember my e-mail and password when I log in!

if you used a diff PC at one point and clicked remember me on that one, you have to un-remember yourself on that one 1st

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Just stop using Inprivate or things like it.

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

ok?

#5 Before February 2015

Betaguy

I think this is like it was before the "log off" button was made, in case someone wanted to log in another user (correct me if I'm wrong)

#6 Before February 2015

eeautobuilder

This occasionally happens to me... and it is usually cause because your web browser clears your cache or stored internet files every time your browser closes. It also could be a setting on your anti-virus. Depends...

#7 Before February 2015

tailschao

kk..

tailschao 1423692679268753

Board footer