Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#551 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Re: Ultimate Builders Challenge

I'm not tryin' to be rude or all I'm just providing some feedback

Boh n' Jaybum

I feel like your level focused heavily on the art for this round, and it's probably because you guys are ratsackin' lazy and didn't do stuff till the last minute. The art is gud, the level is short and easy enough for you to keep thinking that art was so good this level was great and nothing angered me so the level made me happy. Me on the other hand noticed how pressed for time you guys were with the minigames. I've seen what (jaybm) you guys can do with that and they seem uninspired and forced. I can't say whether I would pick you guys or not because I simply wouldn't because who you are facing is a sexy beast and his partner.

Theditor n' Stage

Your level was the best looking "horror" one this round but I can't help but say only really 2 minigames really had a good effect on me and it took me about 2 minutes to win. Your art was good. Minigames average, but I would still pick this over pyro's because his made me butt mad.

Puro n' Deetz

Ahem. Cough cough. Okay ready. Your minigames had a very nice curve, in a bad way. They started off good. Then slowly progressed into terribadness from the land of cucumber. The art I guess can say fit, from having read the story before. But I can really say it coulda been so much better. It looks crammed and it played that way as well. I can't help but say how butt mad I was again for having no crown or trophy and having to rot in this stupid place. The level wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good enough.

GKAbuss n' Bzzr

Dis level was too much centered on art n' not enough centered on gameplay. Skeletons are horrifying sometimes sure, but then again they are low level enemies in many other games. What i'm saying is I didn't really pick up a horrifying vibe from your level and I just ignored the story cuz im a jerk and stories dont make me enjoy levels more. Minigames were good, Art was good, but they weren't good together.

OrcWizard

Lemme put this real. I joined your level and I was like cool slenderman. Lemme kill myself cuz thats cool. But then I realized I didnt know how to get to the other side with all those invisible blocks, then I realized I had to glitch and go over a dotpath which was really frustrating, and when I did it was happy but then I had to do it again on the way back? Ick. I beat it, but I would never play it again. Art was fine and had the initial wow but the level is just annoying dude.

Last edited by D-rock2308 (Aug 10 2013 9:54:29 pm)

#552 Before February 2015

Koto

I thought you were going to talk about dried sandwiches.

#553 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I thought you were going to talk about dried sandwiches.

im also not a judge am i

#554 Before February 2015

Master1

Forums are back!! Does this mean this can exist again!?!?! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#555 Before February 2015

Noctis

Master1 wrote:

Forums are back!! Does this mean this can exist again!?!?! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

I have a feeling this will close soon again.

#556 Before February 2015

GKAbyss

Welcome back to the forums, Ultimate Builders' Challenge. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#557 Before February 2015

Koto

I don't really feel like it.   Someone else can take over if they want to.... how about you master1, since you brought it up?

#558 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

I don't know if I'm up to returning to EE to make more maps for this. GKA will have to convince me, if this is continued.

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#559 Before February 2015

thecoolguy

Heyo boozer!

#560 Before February 2015

skullz17

For some reason I don't remember the third round ever happening, but I do remember playing Theditor & Stagecrew's level and Orcwizard's level. Some of those story descriptions really set the mood. Especially Jaybm & Boh's, I really did want to forget what I pictured in my mind whilst reading it. Buzzerbee & GKAbyss' also did the same, which was helped by the gameplay reflecting how paralysed and tired the character was.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#561 Before February 2015

Koto

The forums died like the day after the due date for third round.

#562 Before February 2015

Master1

ROUND 3: HORROR
RESULTS:

Y:
Boh & Jaybm

Z:
Muffin

AA:
Pyromaniac & Deetz

AB:
Buzzerbee & Gkabyssflorida

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#563 Before February 2015

Noctis

/applaud

#564 Before February 2015

skullz17

So what's the theme for Round 4? And how many of those winners are around to find out?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#565 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Master1 wrote:

ROUND 3: HORROR
RESULTS:
AB:
Buzzerbee & Gkabyssflorida

!
Yay! So, now what?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#566 Before February 2015

dragonranger

Does master1 even play anymore...

#567 Before February 2015

Noctis

Yes-ish ...

#568 Before February 2015

Creature

I suggest votation.

This is a false statement.

#569 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Lol what

Seriously? So is this actually back on? Because somehow I doubt that anyone is left to compete, even though we somehow have made it to this round (can I hear an amen?) I haven't talked to Deetz since the forums went down.

I only found that the forums were back up through a stroke of luck. (they changed the url!?)

But as bzr said,

Now what

#570 Before February 2015

skullz17

This isn't the original forums, it's a different one with the old database.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#571 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Oh. I guess that makes sense. But still, shouldn't there be a thing directing people to here? I only found this one because I searched for the everybodyeditsforums thing to see if ther ewas any sign of life anywhere. And this was like the fourth suggestion. All that to say, I doubt people are going to be coming back for this. They might if they knew it was back, but chances are they don't.

EDIT: I mean, i'll do it alone if this is back on (maybe, we'll see)

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Jan 8 2014 2:57:41 pm)

#572 Before February 2015

Creature

skullz16 wrote:

This isn't the original forums, it's a different one with the old database.

Meredith revived ee forumify,but its not owned by cyclone, cyclone is updating the original
+rep if i helped,or dont do anything...

This is a false statement.

Koto142393554925883

Board footer