Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

What a weird glitch...

When i was trying to enter a room titled "Code is 1122", a weird error occurred...I entered twice, and i couldn't connect for whatever reason. (This also happens when you lose connection to the Internet--and yet the buttons [{quick}chat, god, toggle minimap, etc.] still work, although only the chat/smilies/share level/go to lobby shows up/works.(WEIRD: The "Go to Lobby" button works, however, when clicked, it only reloads the rooms after the title screen.) Unfortunately, I'm not able to post a picture...
EDIT: When you choose a new smiley, the same thing happens as the "Go to Lobby", except you get the new smiley in the "you" box, however, the smiley you chose is not in the top left corner (the friends half of the screen) where your last smiley used (in an actual world) is.
EDIT 2:Also, when you enter in the code and press "send", same as the "Go to Lobby", however, like the smiley, you still have whatever you entered/changed.
EDIT 3: The sound on/off button and the full screen buttons still work.

Last edited by gregregreg (Jun 9 2012 9:29:57 am)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#2 Before February 2015

xGBx-PwNzZ

Re: What a weird glitch...

Leave spaces it makes it easier to read.
To me it looks like wvyucijdfyeuf387ehjfvffr/smilies/kdhfyrgfed etc.

#3 Before February 2015

Deetz

You went into a world like that. There's your problem. [/nub]

#4 Before February 2015

Bimps

Just refresh or go into a world and change your smiley. FIXED //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Bimps (Aug 20 2012 6:50:24 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Luduk

This is very old lag i play in ee hm... 10 month and it 8 month ago this lag was.

#6 Before February 2015

Physic

Very Old Glitch Actually.

gregregreg1423697072264360

Board footer