Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

gregregreg
Website

Dumb Three-Key Glitch!!!

Okay, I think everyone knows this, but for the people that don't know (*cough cough* Mr. Shoe *cough cough*), the three-key glitch is a glitch, when, if you press two or more direction buttons and jump, YOU CAN'T MOVE. This is especially annoying when you are playing levels with arrows on a wall that you must jump off while pressing down or up and land on a brick that is VERY VERY TRY-HARD-HARD to get on.
remove this glitch AT ONCE!!! (That means you, Julian. Or Chris.)

Signature last updated 7 Feb 2020 2:08 AM PST (-8 UTC)

Basically inactive but I'll come in sometimes and yeah who the funk am I kidding I don't visit here anymore. check out my totally legit avi tho I made it when I was like 14
Best of luck to you all in your lives. Thanks for all the good times.

~greg³

#2 Before February 2015

allerulez

Re: Dumb Three-Key Glitch!!!

Yes it is D:

#3 Before February 2015

Jeffburtonfan

If you mean a movement like Up + Right + space, and it decides it won't let you jump, then it's actually your keyboard, and no update will be able to fix that. If you try it on different computers/keyboards, you'll find that you might either be able to do those actions, or even less than what you can do with your own keyboard. My older laptops wouldn't let me use Up + Left + Space at the same time, but the one I have now has no problem with any direction.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Jeffburtonfan wrote:

If you mean a movement like Up + Right + space, and it decides it won't let you jump, then it's actually your keyboard, and no update will be able to fix that. If you try it on different computers/keyboards, you'll find that you might either be able to do those actions, or even less than what you can do with your own keyboard. My older laptops wouldn't let me use Up + Left + Space at the same time, but the one I have now has no problem with any direction.

This. It's not a bug with the game, and can't be fixed.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

gregregreg1423697706263726

Board footer