Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Deadlord

Locked smilies

I don't that alot about the new updates,but can someone please explain this . vv

dobriduhzagreba.png

#2 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Re: Locked smilies

I'm guessing they notice that people are leaving, so in order to keep more people online they lock smilies by class so that people will spend more time to ensure they can use the smilies.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 Before February 2015

arteem

^ And now we have more people raging on this update instead of keeping people around.
---
That's I guess because of your magic class, you don't have a high enough to get these.

Has anyone seen, could classic smileys block too?

Last edited by arteem (Jan 16 2013 1:19:28 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

What magic class are you Deadlord?

#5 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

I'm magic class 12 so all smilies I have, I can still use, but...

Yeah this was a pretty stupid idea.   So smilies people have PAID for can't even use them now..

Bad move..

#6 Before February 2015

magic277isback

MrVoid Is not helping, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad Yeah kinda stupid updates, First they locked potions,then smileys now they are locking smileys in a high class, and i dont have time to do my homework to be class 12 and im getting ragequit! Only lefts that they change it for Everybody RPGs And i leave from this game.

#7 Before February 2015

Legoking2000

So pumpkin is unlocked but angel isn't?   That idiot.

#8 Before February 2015

some woman

MR. NUBSHOE FLIES AWAY! I'm sorry for the people who have a whole bunch of smileys...

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#9 Before February 2015

octodecillion
Formerly strider

i don't mind this update so rage all you want i don't care //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

#10 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

legoking2000 wrote:

So pumpkin is unlocked but angel isn't?   That idiot.

It's because pumpkin is a contest smiley..

What use is a prize if you can't use it..

#11 Before February 2015

Angel16

We shall not stand for this update!

We put our time to get these smileys and magic coins!
When I noticed this update happened I noticed right away the users will not like it

I was a level 5 and when I lost my internet, I leveled down and noticed I was not the only one. I worked to get my smiles by coming everyday and adding more money to the smiles and it takes 2.30 minutes for me to get one energy.

Now they decided to add a number of class on our smiles so if we miss a few days we arent allowed to use them?

What if any of us lost connection of the internet for a few days or weeks?
We lose smiles and ranking?

What if we are busy with school or family problems and we have no time to be on the computer?

This is something we need to fight for!

#12 Before February 2015

superhero514

well, MrShoe made the magic go down MUCH MUCH slower, so..

#13 Before February 2015

magic277isback

I get it!
MrShoe tries to lock smilies, so people would play more than before because that.

#14 Before February 2015

AzurePudding

magic277isback wrote:

I get it!
MrShoe tries to lock smilies, so people would play more than before because that.

Feeling forced to play isn't fun.. I play for fun.   Playing has become less fun.   Makes me want to stop playing, which is the opposite of what they want.

#15 Before February 2015

superhero514

AzurePudding wrote:

Feeling forced to play isn't fun.. I play for fun.   Playing has become less fun.   Makes me want to stop playing, which is the opposite of what they want.

Yeah... I have been so mad since the classes came out...
Before that i just played for fun and now I feel forced to play all these magic level and get at least 10 magic coins... And that sucks WevBh.png

Deadlord1423698069263363

Board footer