Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#427 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Ultimate Builders Challenge

wait

I was about to finish my level (after Everybody Edits finally loads, it's taking a long time), but I didn't know it would be at midnight exactly. Does this mean I am eliminated from the contest?

#428 Before February 2015

Koto

If you can have the link here within five minutes of this post.   No more, I gave you an extra day.

EDIT: It's been like 15 minutes.   I gave an extra day, which angered alot of people.   I won't ever give that extra day again.   Now, during the first round, alot of people complained at how long the round was, during the second round, alot of people complained at how short the round was.   How long do you think they should be, for the last three rounds (I want your opinions), keep in mind that there are three rounds left, and I wanted to hopefully get this done before everyone goes back to school.   Round two results will be posted on the last day of the month.

Judges, don't forget to send your votes to that UltimateBuildersChallenge account.

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Jul 26 2013 11:37:38 pm)

#429 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

My entry: Tales [Forum Topic]

Assuming from your "No more," I ran out of time, but this is in case you find a way to make it work somehow.

Last edited by N1KF (Jul 26 2013 11:50:16 pm)

#430 Before February 2015

tak4n

Aww midevilangel and darkonemeow didn't submit anything? That's actually unfortunate. I'd vote for them because cave exploring with a million monster hunting you is a dangerous hobby

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#431 Before February 2015

skullz17

I liked the length of this round, it was fine. People just procrastinate when they should start their world, but we've had plenty of time so they could've done that earlier.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#432 Before February 2015

Master1

@koto, I think we should keep them around the same length. The time you give people is plenty of time. From what I see, a lot of people just choose to wait until the last day to do it.

@N1KF, Since you turned it in before a lot of the judges would notice, I'd be fine with accepting your submission, but of course I don't have the power to do that... Koto, you have my opinion on it, what should we do with him?

______

Other than that stuff, I'm seeing a lot of good levels this round, and I've only gotten through the first 3 groups. Great job guys ^^

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#433 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

So is judging delayed due to the forum's downtime?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#434 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I personally liked the length of this round. I think it was short enough to keep people on their toes and not let people slack, as n1kf foud out, but long enough (even without the extension) to give people plenty of time to get their level done.

#435 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Since so many people procrastinate, why not make each building round one day long?
*joke* *joke*

#436 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

BuzzerBee wrote:

So is judging delayed due to the forum's downtime?

I hope not. I mean, meh, but I'd understand if it was //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

And also, heres my predictions for the winners of this round, and my humble reasoning (excluding my own bracket of course //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue )

Predictions wrote:

Q:
Flamex234 & Hytres1: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWdYipwZKtbUI
While this level was super fast and somewhat confusing, I thought it was fun, if a bit ragey, and to be honest, I liked it better than the opposing teams level, because it seemed more thought out and planned, but thats just me.

R:
0176 & Drock2308: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWd3scLOKibUI
Only one that submitted //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
S:

Muffin: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWyZJp-PeJa0I
This level was fun, entertaining, and had a cool storyline. While Shinyporogons level wasn't bad at all, it just didn't have the spark that I thought this level had, nor did it have as good as a concept. While Muffins level wasn't hard, it was fun and witty, as his levels usually are.
T:

Benje00 & Polis: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWoThuXY2vbUI
This was probably one of my favorite levels of the submission, it had a great concept, it was fun and not ragey/extremely hard. You keep saying you're not a good artist, but I liked the art, it was simple and to the point. (I also liked Dory, and the fish with teeth). Imgood's level didn't really incorporate the gameplay into the idea, but given that the theme was a tough one, his level was Ok.

U:
Theditor & Stagecrew: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PW8qtfsxylbUI
This level was beautiful in every way. And considering that TCG did the wrong theme, I think its obvious who the winner is. Luff you stagey.

W:
Orcwizard: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWqUHGOzytbUI
I think this WAS my favorite map of the round. The idea was fun, and the gameplay matched bowling very well. Great job! Skullz, your level was fun and humorous,   and this was a tough call, but I think orcwizard took the cake!

X:
BuzzerBee & GKAbyss: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWClwN_HOibUI
Only submission xP

Please understand that these are just my humble musings on these levels, and they can be ignored/taken into account as much as you see fit.

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Jul 30 2013 10:08:52 am)

#437 Before February 2015

Koto

I have 3 of the voting results, still have to do mine.   Idk, if I get a decent amount of them, I may announce the winner's tomorrow.   If not, I'll do it Wednesday.

EDIT: I have accepted N1KFs map.

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Jul 30 2013 11:57:14 am)

#438 Before February 2015

skullz17

Orcwizard's level is really good, and it worries me, because it was one of my personal favourites and we're against him.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#439 Before February 2015

Master1

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I have 3 of the voting results, still have to do mine.   Idk, if I get a decent amount of them, I may announce the winner's tomorrow.   If not, I'll do it Wednesday.

I'll have mine done by tomorrow hopefully, I've been randomly busy lately //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Master1 (Jul 30 2013 2:54:22 pm)

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#440 Before February 2015

imgood9

This theme was tough, I wonder who'll make it to the third round.

#441 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Master1 wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I'll have mine done by tomorrow hopefully, I've been randomly busy lately //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

I will find you and I will cut you master1 if you dont have it done tomorrow.

#442 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

PREDICTIONS FOR ROUND 2:
3PLJn.png

FULL LIST OF PREDICTIONS

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#443 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^Thats flattering, but if I make it to the next round, theditor and stagecrew are going to CRUSH me.

#444 Before February 2015

tak4n

It's a safe prediction to make that boh and jaybm will win the whole competition.
However I think theditor and stagecrew would be their competition in the finals, just my opinion.

Yet again, anything can happen...

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#445 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I personally think stagecrew and theditor will eventually faceoff against either Muffin or Benje/Polis. I have no clue who will win.

#446 Before February 2015

ShinyPorygon5

So far, it's been about 2 days since judging ended, and I presume KOTO will post the results tomorrow?

#447 Before February 2015

Koto

Judging ends today, but the forums were down.

#448 Before February 2015

skullz17

So are the results coming as soon as all the judges have voted?

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#449 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

Although I do wish they'd hurry up //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by Pyromaniac (Jul 31 2013 11:29:21 am)

#450 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

tak4n wrote:

It's a safe prediction to make that boh and jaybm will win the whole competition.
However I think theditor and stagecrew would be their competition in the finals, just my opinion.

Yet again, anything can happen...

boh and jaybm will be crushed. drockobama 2012

Koto142393554925883

Board footer