Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Atik

Image Subforum (EE Images)

I think it would be a good idea to make a subforum for screenshots such as

tetrisheart.png

so that way people can learn how to make images such as a tetris heart, or

yoshi.png

or a yoshi!

Edit: The yoshi was not my own work...

Last edited by Odysseus (Aug 18 2010 3:07:30 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Re: Image Subforum (EE Images)

The general discussion forum is fine for that, or, if it directly relates to a room, the rooms forum would suffice.   I'll see what Cyclone thinks, though.

#3 Before February 2015

StardustAM

I like the tetris heart! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Atik

I know, the General Discussion is perfect, but I think a specific subsection would be even better.

Ex. Index > General Discussion > Images (or whatever)

#5 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Well see, we'd only want a forum section if it is going to be used by many people, the forum should have as few as sections as possible to keep it simple. If enough people like the idea, then it might be added.

#6 Before February 2015

Snackfast

I like the idea, I'm not that creative on EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Rurigok wrote:

Well see, we'd only want a forum section if it is going to be used by many people, the forum should have as few as sections as possible to keep it simple. If enough people like the idea, then it might be added.

Well if it gets enough votes, I think it should be called EE Art!

#8 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

I think it's much too generalized for this forum, thanks for the suggestion though!

#9 Before February 2015

Atik

Cyclone wrote:

I think it's much too generalized for this forum, thanks for the suggestion though!

How is it "too generalized"? I'm not expecting you to change your mind, but this is a very specific subforum for only images such as the above where people may look at how other people design theirs and maybe even improve them. Also as this forum gets larger, you will have people constantly asking for help on how to create images. Could you please explain your post? And would you mind if I created a poll for the other users to get their input as well? I have ran forums for years no (gaming forums) and I feel that this would help both in the short and long term.

#10 Before February 2015

Cyclone or Meredith

*specific
Wasn't thinking, sorry.

Atik 1423699514261918

Board footer