Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Donate!

pls donate


#1 2015-02-12 01:13:18

Madmadness65
Member
Joined: 2015-02-28
Posts: 57

The banner at the top needs updated.

Mainly, because it's missing the 3 recent smiles: Wizard, Fan Smiley, Terminator. It would make the site when you enter it look just a little better. Just my suggestion.

Edit: I couldn't find any good place to put this but here. If there was a place, let me know.

Last edited by Madmadness65 (Feb 10 2011 10:01:48 am)


Always remember when Everybody Edits used to average over 1,000 players a day...
Those were the days...

Offline

#2 2015-02-12 01:13:17

Gamer1120
Member
Joined: 2015-12-29
Posts: 2,659

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

Madmadness65 wrote:

Edit: I couldn't find any good place to put this but here. If there was a place, let me know.

Uhhh, the forum suggestions?

Offline

#3 2015-02-12 01:13:16

Kaosslasher
Guest

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

Yeah, rpg is sopossed to update every month, guess he forgot //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 2015-02-12 01:13:15

xXAssassinXx
Guest

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

i think they must make it like competition and ppl try to make one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#5 2015-02-12 01:13:14

RPGMaster2000
Guest

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

Ah, that is true, the mini-contest thing is something that did slip my mind.

Well then how about this: As soon as I get home tomorrow, I'll kick of a mini-contest for you guys with a theme of your own choice. Post your suggestions here and I'll make sure to read them and select the one I like the most (or the ones that gets the most votes here).

Deal? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 2015-02-12 01:13:13

BillyP
Guest

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

How about a springtime themed logo for the moment? Then in Summer, change to a summertime themed logo, Autumn an autumn-time themed logo etc.? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by BillyP (Feb 10 2011 3:22:13 pm)

#7 2015-02-12 01:13:12

Madmadness65
Member
Joined: 2015-02-28
Posts: 57

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Ah, that is true, the mini-contest thing is something that did slip my mind.

Well then how about this: As soon as I get home tomorrow, I'll kick of a mini-contest for you guys with a theme of your own choice. Post your suggestions here and I'll make sure to read them and select the one I like the most (or the ones that gets the most votes here).

Deal? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Sounds great, RPG! I cant wait to see what you got in mind!


Always remember when Everybody Edits used to average over 1,000 players a day...
Those were the days...

Offline

#8 2015-02-12 01:13:11

JadElClemens
Member
From: Colorado, USA
Joined: 2015-02-15
Posts: 4,559

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

Madmadness65 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Ah, that is true, the mini-contest thing is something that did slip my mind.

Well then how about this: As soon as I get home tomorrow, I'll kick of a mini-contest for you guys with a theme of your own choice. Post your suggestions here and I'll make sure to read them and select the one I like the most (or the ones that gets the most votes here).

Deal? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Sounds great, RPG! I cant wait to see what you got in mind!

It's not what he has in mind, but what we do


4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Offline

#9 2015-02-12 01:13:10

Madmadness65
Member
Joined: 2015-02-28
Posts: 57

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

JadElClemens wrote:
Madmadness65 wrote:
RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Ah, that is true, the mini-contest thing is something that did slip my mind.

Well then how about this: As soon as I get home tomorrow, I'll kick of a mini-contest for you guys with a theme of your own choice. Post your suggestions here and I'll make sure to read them and select the one I like the most (or the ones that gets the most votes here).

Deal? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Sounds great, RPG! I cant wait to see what you got in mind!

It's not what he has in mind, but what we do

What I meant was I wonder what he is going to do for the mini-contest. Sheesh, didn't know I had to explain this. >.>


Always remember when Everybody Edits used to average over 1,000 players a day...
Those were the days...

Offline

#10 2015-02-12 01:13:09

xXAssassinXx
Guest

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Ah, that is true, the mini-contest thing is something that did slip my mind.

Well then how about this: As soon as I get home tomorrow, I'll kick of a mini-contest for you guys with a theme of your own choice. Post your suggestions here and I'll make sure to read them and select the one I like the most (or the ones that gets the most votes here).

Deal? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

well deal i think it will be some hard but ill try to do my best //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 2015-02-12 01:13:08

Different55
Forum Admin
Joined: 2015-02-07
Posts: 16,283

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

Since we're going into spring, maybe some snow on the logo that's melting and running off in streams and possibly puddling and growing flowers everywhere. Or something raining. Then in summer make lightning storms and tornadoes because that's what I see every year here in tornado alley.


"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Offline

#12 2015-02-12 01:13:07

Kaosslasher
Guest

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

How about a valentines day contest?

people have been begging to-do it recently.

#13 2015-02-12 01:13:06

Alex
Guest

Re: The banner at the top needs updated.

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=4111
Rpg's contest has started, so this topic is resolved. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The logo will be updated as soon as the contest is over.

Madmadness651423699998261434

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1581931468.9162 - Generated in 0.034 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.4 MiB (Peak: 1.57 MiB) ]