Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

jakery

Suggestion quick-search

Before a user submits a suggestion for the game/forums, they're supposed to search the forums to see if a the idea has already been suggested. Many users skip this, and I believe part of the reason is the extra steps required. (Click "search," type keywords, change the category filter to /(game suggestions|forum discussion)/i in the dropdown (pardon my RegEx), and browse the search results for likely messages.

What is the feasibility of providing a miniature, AJAX-frontend search for previous similar ideas? (I'm thinking of the functionality on StackOverflow when posting a new question)

I don't know the architecture of FluxBB so I don't know if this is practical; I'm just throwing it out there.

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Suggestion quick-search

Hmm. You can embed a page into another page with html... not sure thats what you mean though. This could be useful, but I'm not familiar with AJAX.

jakery 1423701951259481

Board footer