Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

how would you troll the forums

hypothetically, if you were gonna troll like twipplysucks or linus21, how would you troll. respond below.

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: how would you troll the forums

I wouldn't. I'd get a proxy and make an account named 'rulebreaker'. I'd put in my sig "It is my goal to break as many rules in as many posts as possible". I'd flame, spam, gravedig, and make tons of racial comments, nothing having very great spelling. (only breaking each rule once, so I'd have to optimize my posts). I think it'd take me 3-5 posts to break nearly all rules.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i could break the rules in 2 posts. the only reason i would need 2 is so i could break the double posting rule.

#4 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

I would post inappropriate content and make multiple backup accounts

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

What I would do... use a proxy that I know many people on the forums have used, make an account with a name similar to someone who used that proxy and enter a fake email similar to the one I find on the account's profile that I'm stealing the name from. Then I start by loading up lots of ancient topics in two tabs (each old topic in 2 tabs) and in all the tabs I paste "STOP ME NOW MODS!" and then set up a macro to hit post the switch to the next tab so all of them are posted within seconds. If I haven't banned myself by then I will get out my macro that I recorded earlier that posts identical topics saying that the mods are really lazy to not have banned me yet. All until my troll account and the person I'm piggybacking gets banned.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

i would name myself GRAVEDIGGER and do a bunch of random gravedigs. should have put it on the OP.

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I really don't understand why you guys would name your trolls in such a way. They would be banned very quickly. Maybe even before they get a post off.

- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Sansander97

Different55 wrote:

I really don't understand why you guys would name your trolls in such a way. They would be banned very quickly. Maybe even before they get a post off.

Exactly my thinking.

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You want to shift all blame from yourself, and maybe even earn some trust by sticking around the forums a little to accumulate some posts. This entire time you should be barely hinting that you are the person you are trying to blame. Put some stuff in your sig, copy his avatar and mod it slightly, use the same writing style, then you set all that up so you can do the most damage in the least amount of time. Me myself I wouldn't do any real harm just be annoying.

Reminds me of a part from The Wish List (Eoin Colfer) One major sin(troll) and their gone. No foresight or planning. An evil person would be spreading the gospel of misery until they get caught, if ever. -Satan

Satan was trying to steal someone's soul, his second in command was asking why not THIS soul, and then the above happened. BTW I'm paraphrasing.

Last edited by Different55 (May 17 2011 5:22:12 am)

- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

TheGreenTroll

Different55 wrote:

What I would do... use a proxy that I know many people on the forums have used, make an account with a name similar to someone who used that proxy and enter a fake email similar to the one I find on the account's profile that I'm stealing the name from. Then I start by loading up lots of ancient topics in two tabs (each old topic in 2 tabs) and in all the tabs I paste "STOP ME NOW MODS!" and then set up a macro to hit post the switch to the next tab so all of them are posted within seconds. If I haven't banned myself by then I will get out my macro that I recorded earlier that posts identical topics saying that the mods are really lazy to not have banned me yet. All until my troll account and the person I'm piggybacking gets banned.

This, then launch a DDOS-attack or switch the design of this forum so when you type in ee.forumify.com you will only see a big troll-face and "umad bro?".

#11 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Different55 wrote:

You want to shift all blame from yourself, and maybe even earn some trust by sticking around the forums a little to accumulate some posts. This entire time you should be barely hinting that you are the person you are trying to blame. Put some stuff in your sig, copy his avatar and mod it slightly, use the same writing style, then you set all that up so you can do the most damage in the least amount of time. Me myself I wouldn't do any real harm just be annoying.

Reminds me of a part from The Wish List (Eoin Colfer) One major sin(troll) and their gone. No foresight or planning. An evil person would be spreading the gospel of misery until they get caught, if ever. -Satan

Satan was trying to steal someone's soul, his second in command was asking why not THIS soul, and then the above happened. BTW I'm paraphrasing.

I like you. You really like Jesus just like me. And you really many things. Have you been reading bible?

#12 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Yes... every week.... why? BTW that is a pretty good book. The name is The Wish List by Eoin Colfer. Get it at your local library. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

TGT: Good thinking. You probably want to use a public computer for that DDOS attack.... wow it sounds like we're actually planning something. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

- ShinsukeIto

#13 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

If I told you, when I do troll, people would know it was me.
So no.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#14 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Zoey2070 wrote:

So no.

lol you just admitted that you are going to troll the forums.

#15 Before February 2015

Echo!

use my friends Computer https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#16 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Brawler700 wrote:
Zoey2070 wrote:

So no.

lol you just admitted that you are going to troll the forums.

If I do troll. >_> I obviously wasn't thinking when I typed that. but yes, I might. in the far future.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#17 Before February 2015

ultrasuperdude

Heres what I would do: When all the mods are offline I would make a ton of spam topic with curses in every subject. I would PM all the mods curses and other stuff thats bad. I would change my avatar and my sig into really really bad stuff.

That is what I would do if i wanted to spam the forums.

#18 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

But you know what's wrong with your plan? I don't sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night and I got opera giving me essentially (10 second delay) a live feed of everything that happens on the forums since I last reset it. So I can go to sleep and when I wake up I glance at the forums to see what's happening. Then I get a glass of water and sleep. And curses.... *suggests idea to mods*

- ShinsukeIto

#19 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

no more opera ads in my thread. advertise chrome. i would probably get some random idiot off omegle to troll for me because there would be no way i could get caught for that.

#20 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I was mentioning the tools I use, not suggesting people also use those tools. I don't care what browser you use, but opera is the one that suits me the best.[/sentwithfirefox]

- ShinsukeIto

#21 Before February 2015

Chimi

Nah. People troll in EE partly because there arent rules against it. On the forums there are.
>.>
<.<
Yep. I'm Mr. Goody tew shews.
^.^
v.v
Mwahahahahahahaaaaa...

#22 Before February 2015

Bobithan

I would probably go on my mom's computer, get an account named something like "MrAwesomePants333" and post about 100 "decent" posts to get trusted by most people on this forum, then I would be constantly refreshing looking at the list of users online until all mods are offline so that I can do as much trolling as possible. Then I get banned in less than 24 hours and keep making other accounts spamming until I get banned again. Then I'll do the same thing on my dad's computer.

Last edited by Bobithan (May 18 2011 1:42:15 pm)

aka towwl

#23 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

Bobithan wrote:

I would probably go on my mom's computer, get an account named something like "MrAwesomePants333" and post about 100 "decent" posts to get trusted by most people on this forum, then I would be constantly refreshing looking at the list of users online until all mods are offline so that I can do as much trolling as possible. Then I get banned in less than 24 hours and keep making other accounts spamming until I get banned again. Then I'll do the same thing on my dad's computer.

hello linus.

#24 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

What the hello kitty are you talking about?

- ShinsukeIto

#25 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

bobithan just recited linus21s life story

RhazzleFrazzle1423702509258923

Board footer