Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

Topic owner ban

I'd like to see something changed in the way that forum members can read and type everything in a thread. Thats why i wanted to suggested this. The owner of the topic or Moderator/Administator could ban someone of just one topic. I basically want this because Cyclopsicle keeps posting useless stuff in the MXcrew thread. There are probably more topics where this sort of problem has happend.

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Re: Topic owner ban

Useless stuff? You call this *snip'd* uselss!?!?!?!??!

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I think you mean "ban a user from posting in a specific topic". If you have a problem with him, report the posts. This would take quite a while to implement, but I can see some upsides to it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

Wezza

Thank god he's banned.

Last edited by wezza (Jun 6 2011 12:29:51 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

jakery

Cyclopsicle, you were already asked not to post links considered private to a crew. You have received your third warning. 1-day ban.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Posting private crew links is a warning? I'd consider that a problem between him and his crew, not him and the forums.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

jakery

^^ Yesterday mods received several complaints so we stepped in. We asked Cyclopsicle not to post the crew's private links anymore. Since he is continuing to do it for no apparent reason other than to **** off the MX Crew members, it is considered trolling.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Oh so that's what the TR tag is. I doubt he'll change by tomorrow, though. :/

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Alright. If I were them, I'd remove him from the crew, but that's their business. It's too bad there's no way to request a new level link, this problem could be fixed without the mods stepping in VNrAE.png

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

He's not in the crew. He never was. He's trolled too many of our levels and we still don't know how he's getting our codes.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#11 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Different55 wrote:

He's not in the crew. He never was. He's trolled too many of our levels and we still don't know how he's getting our codes.

I think he mentioned a few times that he hacks...

aka towwl

#12 Before February 2015

Wezza

he did menstioned that. But i highly doubt he can hack.

#13 Before February 2015

jakery

When I was 13, I claimed I knew how to hack, too. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wezza 1423703022258410

Board footer