Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

small change on bans

with the new system of scanning for proxies coming up, i say we make a minor change to bans. normally, when you get banned, your account and ip adress get banned, and i know from experience that you cant look at the forums if you are banned. proxies are the only way to view the forums if your ip is banned. what i say is that we have a new method. for small stuff getting you banned like 6 warnings for spam, we could only ban their account and not their ip adress. if they make a second account while their banned, then we ban the ip and not let them read the forums. another solution would be to have the admins make a fourth category of people that are semi-banned where they can read the forum but not post. discuss.

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: small change on bans

Pointless. If you get banned, you shouldn't even be able to look at the forums.

As for allowing proxies for people with spam-warnings: pointless x2. You can just make another account. PLUS. Rurigok is deleting ALL proxies, doesn't matter who you are.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

comon tako. if you get banned, you dont wanna get left behind. just dont make another account, and you can keep up but not give your opinion.

#4 Before February 2015

Palm

Your just saying that becuase you got
OI4ED.jpg

#5 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

so ive had a few bans. big deal. if you got banned wouldnt you still wanna at least look at the forums?

#6 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I think we should have 1 warning removed with each 500 posts or so. If you have 2000 posts, and 4 warnings, it means 1 warning per 500 posts.

#7 Before February 2015

coolio

Nah, cuz then there's spammers like Linus and whatnot. You seen jeremifier? He has who-knows-how-many posts, yet he has 5 warnings. Not worth it.

Keeping up isn't that important, is it? And if you get enough warnings for banned, wow.

#8 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Simple solution. Stop getting warnings. If you love the forum to the point where you have to read it, you won't get banned. Anything you want to say or should I lock this?

#9 Before February 2015

Rurigok

If you're getting 6 warnings for spam, you probably shouldn't get on the forums whatsoever.

RhazzleFrazzle1423703429258003

Board footer