Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Why isn't my avatar working?

Why isn't my avatar working? It fits all the dimensions so why isn't it working? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
Probably a stupid question so lock after its answered. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Why isn't my avatar working?

What is your avatar picture of? ATM, you have a black box for an avatar.

#3 Before February 2015

supadorf24

No. His avatar is a gif of some sort of graph. Unfortunately, the opacity of the background is 0 and the picture is made out of black lines. In other words, the background of the picture is transparent, so the black background of the forum is showing through. That means you have black lines on a black background, which isn't going to show up. I suggest you find a new avatar.

#4 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Just make the black lines white.   It'll look good, and problem solved.

#5 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

FIXED. Because I'm a nice person. Save this to your computer and use it instead.

ioW6n.png

or if that doesn't work (idk why it wouldnt?) here's the link: http://i.imgur.com/ioW6n.png

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#6 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

or it could be too big in memory size (kilobytes) because it says as well as 90X90 pix, it cant be over 20kb, maybe the memory size is too big?

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

cheezpuffs wrote:

or it could be too big in memory size (kilobytes) because it says as well as 90X90 pix, it cant be over 20kb, maybe the memory size is too big?

No, it's not because his avatar is showing up blank, his avvatar contains black lines and a transparent background so it shows up black.

calculusguy 1423703515257917

Board footer