Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

epicstonemason

some guy got banned

I saw a topic where a guy posted his level. Another guy (dude 2) said something about it like "Your level sucks because it has stairs". The first guy then said "There are no stairs you idiot" and got banned for flaming. I think this is completely *unintelligent*. There is no justification for banning that guy. First, dude 2   said some completely counter-productive criticism. How will it ever help to say "your level sucks"? Also, dude 2 is either a liar or genuinely *unintelligent*. Dude 2 must have wildly misinterpreted the mini-map to think there were stairs, or he just wanted to be mean to the first guy. I think that whoever banned the first guy needs to consider their actions and the actions of others before banning someone.

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: some guy got banned

thread? can we have link?

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Wdf is this? ... its better then the other troll raids :/

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

^Agreed. But don't jinx it man :/

#5 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I think that you need to find some links and names before creating a topic.   "a topic, dude 1, dude 2, and whoever banned the first guy" aren't very specific.   And Kaosslasher, don't doublepost.

#6 Before February 2015

LightShadow

Rurigok wrote:

And Kaosslasher, don't doublepost.

I'm pretty sure Kaosslasher knows better than to double post. And judging from the second post, I think there was another post in between.

#7 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

^ that, the guy who posted that wierd... i dont know what it is, with all the blue balls. it was a gif. yeah, he posted here.

#8 Before February 2015

Koto

epicstonemason wrote:

some guy got banned

did he now? :O

#9 Before February 2015

EEguy

I saw this thread, just don't remember what the level was. But, who gave a warning (not banned) was right, as the rules say not to flame. Calling someone an idiot is insulting, which is flaming. So the mod was right, and "dude 1" was wrong.

epicstonemason 1423703732257700

Board footer