Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

calculusguy

[Idea] Note if reported.

Heres an idea. To save mods some space in their report queue or whatever, if 2 people report a post(2 so it doesnt count report abusers), there could be a symbol like a red X in the reported post. My idea is for it to be by the time posted, like 2011-05-10 23:57:43 X. This is for something like this: If there is a rule breaking post in a popular place(like a read before posting), a lot of people will report it. If this is added, we will know that that post was reported.

FAKE EDIT: Just had an idea. The time of post like 2011-05-10 23:57:43 will be colored red instead of an X by it. So it would be like 2011-05-10 23:57:43

#2 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Re: [Idea] Note if reported.

I don't understand what you're saying.

If this is added, we will know that that post was reported.

Well, when you report a post the mods know it was reported.

I seriously have no idea what you're talking about. Time? What does that have to do with anything? The time of the report doesn't matter, as long as the post gets dealt with.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#3 Before February 2015

calculusguy

The point is so we dont report a reported post. The time is just for an example.

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Oh, I see. I thought you were talking about the actual report queue, minimizing reports of posts that have already been reporting (e.g. a post gets reported twice; instead of getting 2 reports, they get one report with both reasons)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Yes. But I guess if there is an urgent post like in a forum raid, you can report it with the red BG and if a post is reported 5 times or more, it should show up red in the queue(I dont know if it would work, the queue is mod only or admin only, I forgot which.)

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Or, the post could just disappear if reported too many times.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

JadElClemens wrote:

Could and will be abused.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#8 Before February 2015

calculusguy

JadElClemens wrote:

*uses troll voice*
Time to troll the forums! Lets make a bot or if that isnt possible a mouse recording to report important posts 7 times!
*stops using troll voice*
Yea. That.

calculusguy 1423704307257125

Board footer