Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jj64938

Hi

I'm trying to change my avatar to something Christmasy but every time I pick the picture I want and press upload it doesn't change. (It just changes the size of the old avatar to the size of the new avatar). The avatar I want to change to is a PNG if your wondering and it just doesn't seem to work!

Any help would be appreciated.

JJ

EDIT: AHH I somehow got it to work but on my profile options its still the old one. This needs to be sorted out.
EDIT 2: LOL I just refreshed the page and it worked. So if any of you have problems follow these steps:

1. Delete your avatar.
2. Upload the new one.
3. Check on a Forum thread to see if it has changed. (Use the refresh button.)
4. Go back to your profile options and if the old avatar is there refresh the page and it should work.

Last edited by Jj64938 (Dec 17 2011 9:43:11 am)

#2 Before February 2015

calculusguy

Re: Avatar Glitch!!

All you have to do is clear your cache...

#3 Before February 2015

frogsticks

yeah i had this same prob but i cleared my cache as said above and it worked

#4 Before February 2015

Polar

VtpJT.png
Alright, just wanted to see what this was. Well, as for help... you need better help! Although I bet you already knew that..

Last edited by Polar (Dec 19 2011 11:11:08 pm)

Jj64938 1423707656253776

Board footer