Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

All Hail Bee!

Bow down before our new moderator queen!

#2 Before February 2015

Deetz

Re: All Hail Bee!

Yeah... Okay... You COULD just look at the "New Moderators" topic. Well, I guess it is interesting that she's the only girl mod. Hmmm... I guess girls can't be trusted. JK, probably not as many girls on the forum as boys.

#3 Before February 2015

ThuggishPrune

deetz wrote:

Yeah... Okay... You COULD just look at the "New Moderators" topic. Well, I guess it is interesting that she's the only girl mod. Hmmm... I guess girls can't be trusted. JK, probably not as many girls on the forum as boys.

YOU DARE QUESTION MY HAILING OF BEE?

Smite him!

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

All hail the queen bee.

ahaha
/shot

Bee should be an admin instead, cuz that's how great she is. It's like... She's just amazing.

@ deetz: ;~;

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

bee should be the president of the united states //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

I actually haven't seen her post yet as a mod. Although I do only visit Forum Discussion, Off-topic, and creative...

#7 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

Brawler700 wrote:

bee should be the president of the united states //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

yes

#8 Before February 2015

Rurigok

You shall bow down to no one.

ThuggishPrune 1423708416253016

Board footer