Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

zaccy12

hi can someone show me around

hi im very new can someone please how me around and comment please

Last edited by zaccy12 (Apr 18 2012 12:25:56 am)

#2 Before February 2015

F1redragon

Re: hi can someone show me around

OK what do you need to know? Also should have poetess in the introduction thread.

Last edited by F1redragon (Apr 18 2012 1:00:36 am)

#3 Before February 2015

zaccy12

SORRY IM NEW UMM JUST TEACH ME THE BASIC

#4 Before February 2015

ILoveBacon

Whoa. What the Dragon dude said was not offensive. No need to rage. And its not hard to find the "Introductions" part of the forums. Dont rush into it.

#5 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Lol.. I would start off reading the rules, http://eeforumify.com/viewforum.php?id=11 Their are a few things to read I guess, just start out with the rules and the warning system.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I'm gonna go ahead and move this to forum discussion, seeing as he wants forum help and this isn't solely for the purpose of introducing himself.
EDIT: FFF, left a redirect.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Hey hey hey.

Rules. I'll be one of the 9 moderators enforcing them.

Here on the forums, you can Post in a topic, Delete your posts, Report other people's posts, Make a topic, Personalize your profiles, Rep users.

Posting in a topic is just a simple way to communicate. There are thousands of topics spread across 15 sub-forums. Post in any of them you please, simply by clicking "Post reply" at the bottom or top, or using the Quick Post feature at the bottom.

This is where the rules kick in. Basically, don't post useless, irrelevant, inappropriate, or incomprehensible content. Also note that, if you want to post in a topic that hasn't been posted in in a while, make sure your post is really great.

All posts support an array of BBCode. BBcode is a simple way to format text, like bold, italics, underlined, and links. Click that link to learn more BBCode. Also, you can create EE smileys by typing 1 + smiley name + 1. For instance, 1 + wizard + 1 will yield 1ntnj.png. Simple.

Delete any post you have made by clicking the "delete" button.

Report any post (including your own, if you want to bring attention to something) by clicking "Report", directly to the left of the "Delete" button. Enter a reason for the report (one sentence should get the job done) and click "Report".

Reporting is a simple way to bring problems to moderators' attention. When you report a post, we will see it and go to the rescue. For instance, someone reported this very topic because it was in the wrong sub-forum. Introductions would be the correct place.

You may make a topic in any of the sub-forums except for the Topic Graveyard, Everybody Edits Announcements or Forum Announcements. Topics can range from a simple question, to the most complex tutorial. You can discuss, debate, as, whatever you want - as long as it's in the right section. If you are confused as to where your topic belongs, see this topic.

Personalizing your profile is ezpz. Click "Profile" at the top and navigate through the different pages. Signature and avatar can be found in "Personality".

Repping is a way to show your gratitude or disagreement. Click the red [-] next to someone's post to give them a -rep, which lowers their reputation. You will then be prompted to enter a reason, which will be publicly displayed on their rep page. +rep works similarly, click the [+] and enter a reason.

That's everything you need to know! I hope you stay active and participate in a bunch of topics.

Don't get into any trouble //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

zaccy12 1423709607251825

Board footer