Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Forum Logo

I think the forum logo needs to be updated with new levels in the boxes, and the smileys by the globe thing aren't even EE smileys. They're random smileys o.o

And of course, all the new smileys that proceeded the bird smiley need to be added on there too.

Just sayin' (:

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#2 Before February 2015

Miasmic
Formerly Boh

Re: Forum Logo

I hadn't thought about it before, but now you made me stare at it - I agree.

#3 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

I am unsure, but I think the smiles didn't used to have a white outline. So maybe that is what they used to look like?

1oGNJTH.gif

#4 Before February 2015

Deetz

Also, I think the forum smileys ( //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink :/ //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad :rolleyes: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool ) should be replaced with EE smileys ( 1smile1 VNrAE.png WevBh.png 1bigsmile1 YGMal.png Yn8I7.png *I don't really know* pFhcd.png 1xd1 *same as the one for :O * TRAvR.png maybe? TxcZo.png

Last edited by deetz (Apr 14 2012 11:41:47 am)

#5 Before February 2015

krubby

who cares? is it that unrelated and outdated to ee that it needs to e changed?

#6 Before February 2015

Muffy

The smileys around the globe are just for looks and might be the original.And the levels in the boxes belong to MG Crew,the second crew ever made,it's a dedication(I think it is a detection)
And the logo on the forums is part of the template so you would code the new logo into the template and it might take a while.

OffTopic:Whoo hoo,my 777th post,give me my jackpot!

Last edited by Muffinator99 (Apr 14 2012 10:31:37 pm)

#7 Before February 2015

The Smirking Mage

Off topic: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral You post loads, muff!

Any suggestions for the levels?

#8 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

EX Crew levels maybe?

#9 Before February 2015

Deetz

Why do we even need levels at top? It's just promoting people. I think that we just neede the globe, in the center.

#10 Before February 2015

Muffy

Well the maps are dedicated to those crews,and it's also decoration,so it won't look so bland.

#11 Before February 2015

Gaming_Guy

BuzzerBee wrote:

The smileys by the globe thing aren't even EE smileys.

They're smileys from the forum.

The //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smiley is at the bottom, and at the top right part of the globe.

The //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile smiley is at the top left part of the globe.

#12 Before February 2015

krubby

who cares? it doesn't matter!!!!! it's fine how it is, there won't be a crisis if it doesn't change!

#13 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Why has my non-biased topic turned into a battle?

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#14 Before February 2015

Zakleo

I totally agree.

Buzzerbee1423709730251702

Board footer