Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tak4n

Who is the best at...

At first I was going to paste this topic in General discussion but this is more about Forum discussion.

Have you guys noticed that the General discussion is officially overrun by useless "who is the best at EE" or "who has the best art" or anything similar to this. Useless polls are being made everyday in the General discussion and it is becoming really annoying. It's as if all the unoriginal noobs in EE got bored of playing EE and so they decided to raid the forums. Personally I see lack in creativity going on in the general discussion section, most of the topics seem similar to me and quite a lot of people are starting to make very similar polls such as "who is the best artist" and "who is the best at art". I am not going to be surprised if in the future people will make multiple topics which have the same meaning at the same time.

State your opinion.

signature3_zpsttrhtmyh.png

#2 Before February 2015

Muffy

Re: Who is the best at...

Funny, i made a topic earlier, right here
If you could, could you just put the link into your OP? For my topic.

tak4n1423710457250975

Board footer