Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

Do the rules apply to reputation messages?

Villus (or someone with the name along the lines of that) was banned for wishing death upon another person.

Someone told me to kill myself in my reputation. There is no report button for reputation. Is this a bannable offense?

(I have PMed a moderator, no reply)

#2 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Re: Do the rules apply to reputation messages?

I would assume so. PM a different moderator.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#3 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

I'd hope so. In addition to that, I think autoplay videos should be disabled and having an image size limit.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Yes. The forum rules apply anywhere on the forums, including PMs, rep, signatures, everything. I lengthened Raon's ban to show the new warning.

Last edited by Different55 (Jun 18 2013 10:05:46 pm)

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Koto

I don't feel like making a whole thread for this, but I think that people who have their rep turned off, should not be allowed to give/take rep.

#6 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I don't feel like making a whole thread for this, but I think that people who have their rep turned off, should not be allowed to give/take rep.

They can't receive or give reputation. Trust me, I've probably gone seasons with my reputation off.

#7 Before February 2015

Fdoou
Banned

I never thought I'd see you say something that nooby, koto.

#8 Before February 2015

Arceus64

KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I understand what that means I think. Are you saying that people who disable their rep and turn in on only to + or - rep others should not be allowed to do that?

#9 Before February 2015

Koto

Arceus64 wrote:
KingOfTheOzone wrote:

I understand what that means I think. Are you saying that people who disable their rep and turn in on only to + or - rep others should not be allowed to do that?

Yes, this is what I meant.   I keep seeing negative reps popping up, and when I go to look at that person, their rep is off.   I've never turned my rep off, so I wasn't completely sure if you could or couldn't give rep, but this has got to be what people keep doing.

Fdoou wrote:

I never thought I'd see you say something that nooby, koto.

Well, Arceus64 saw through my noobish post.

Last edited by KingOfTheOzone (Jun 20 2013 7:03:36 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Turning on your rep for a few minutes in order to rep someone else is also a wrong move. If I catch you doing it multiple times, I will permanently turn it on and encourage the people you repped to respond accordingly.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#11 Before February 2015

Koto

TakoMan02 wrote:

Turning on your rep for a few minutes in order to rep someone else is also a wrong move. If I catch you doing it multiple times, I will permanently turn it on and encourage the people you repped to respond accordingly.

Why not just make it so when you switch it, you can't switch back for a full 24 hours?   That way, you don't have to catch people, and keep track of it all?

#12 Before February 2015

Bash

KingOfTheOzone wrote:
TakoMan02 wrote:

Why not just make it so when you switch it, you can't switch back for a full 24 hours?   That way, you don't have to catch people, and keep track of it all?

The current setup is a limitation of FluxBB, and it's not something we can change easily.

Fdoou 1423712035249397

Board footer