Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 Before February 2015

Anch

Re: Official Intro/Outro Thread

Your art is awesome!!!

Wooted by: (2)

#27 Before February 2015

Breadfinn

dazz wrote:
Addi wrote:

I hate this place that's what's up. I'm only here because I have nothing better to do with my life.

Why so angry Addi? why do you hate this place, its better than nothing and is almost the same as the old one. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Because I could be doing something worth my time.
And not naming any names, but I can't stand some people here.

Last edited by Breadfinn (Feb 16 2014 11:18:48 am)

5671.jpg

#28 Before February 2015

Dazz

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

AAHH OH MY GOD Dazz I missed your amazing artwork!! I can't believe you're actually here!!! Make some art lol //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Anyway, so good to see you back

Hey Itsmeandersonlo! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   Im happy you like my levels! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I was wondering, what's your EE nickname? Anyway, I don't play EE anymore, most of my levels were made in my free time, to relax but now I feel that would be just a waste of time and I don't have patience anymore as I did before //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

0176 wrote:

Hey dazz //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I miss your levels.

Hey 0176! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile long time no see, what's up? are you still playing EE?

anch159 wrote:

Your art is awesome!!!

Hi anch159! Thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile Im glad you like it!

Addi wrote:
dazz wrote:
Addi wrote:

I hate this place that's what's up. I'm only here because I have nothing better to do with my life.

Why so angry Addi? why do you hate this place, its better than nothing and is almost the same as the old one. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Because I could be doing something worth my time.
And not naming any names, but I can't stand some people here.

Hmm chill out Addi, just ignore them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#29 Before February 2015

Noctis

dazz wrote:

I was wondering, what's your EE nickname?

Most people call me Anderson, so you could stick with that, or you can call me Utrex.

#30 Before February 2015

flamex234

*First ever player to +rep me*, thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#31 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Dazz! Welcome back to the forums

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#32 Before February 2015

skullz17

Hang on, I just realised you're the one who made Sepia. I remember that level, I got my first magic smiley there - wizard. I don't remember your other levels, except for Your Turn.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#33 Before February 2015

Dazz

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:
dazz wrote:

I was wondering, what's your EE nickname?

Most people call me Anderson, so you could stick with that, or you can call me Utrex.

Oh, ok Utrex //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

flamex234 wrote:

*First ever player to +rep me*, thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

With pleasure //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile) good to see you on forums!

BuzzerBee wrote:

Dazz! Welcome back to the forums

Thank you BuzzerBee, what's up? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile good to see you too!

skullz16 wrote:

Hang on, I just realised you're the one who made Sepia. I remember that level, I got my first magic smiley there - wizard. I don't remember your other levels, except for Your Turn.

Hehehe skullz16, yup that's me and good for you! Hmm I think I was cursed on EE not to get any of those special smileys! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#34 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Dazz! <3
Unfortunately Im still here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
These forums aren't so bad, much more serious than before though

#35 Before February 2015

Dazz

Pyromaniac wrote:

Dazz! <3
Unfortunately Im still here //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
These forums aren't so bad, much more serious than before though

Pyromaniac! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile you're still here too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue and why "unfortunately"? I think its a good thing,   also,   true, forums are more "serious", for now, give it some time //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile)

#36 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Because it means I have no life lol
And yeah, there seems to be a trend of certain people starting huge neverending arguments lol

#37 Before February 2015

Dazz

Pyromaniac wrote:

Because it means I have no life lol
And yeah, there seems to be a trend of certain people starting huge neverending arguments lol

Meh, don't think like that //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue   everyone has a life, for some (like us)   this forum is included as a little little part of our life, no crime, no big deal just enjoy. About the trend you mention, nothing new about that lol, the neverending arguments were always here.

#38 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Yeah at least they aren't fights about stupid crews anymore //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#39 Before February 2015

Anch

Hi there. Yeah.

#40 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

Hiya!I havent been on the forums lately,or the actual game in quite sometime.(Proud person //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)But I was wondering..anything that was particularly good or noobish or just something you would like to tell em thats about EE,that has happened to you,im all ears.And I can already tell that we have plenty of new noobs,so there should be plenty of things to hear.So start ze trolling of the nooby words rampage!Attack!!!

~Ilikenoah

#41 Before February 2015

Hammy120

Me too, I haven't been on the forums for a long time.

#42 Before February 2015

Ilikenoah

BigSpender$$$$$$$$ wrote:

Well hello Ilikenoah I am doing fin my self I am doing better than I did before I was a screw up before but now Im doing so much better.

1.*fine,*myself,and that is a complete run-on sentence.Being Daniel for a bit,cause I miss trolling the noobs.
2.And who the heck are you?You probably didnt know me,so I probably dont know you.By the way,you seem nice,but this topic is about stories of noobs,like you and others,or just something good or bad that happened on EE.
3.Screw up as in real life or EE life?

~Ilikenoah (even though I dont!)

#43 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

EE is overrun by noobs.

#44 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

scienceguyz wrote:

EE is overrun by noobs.

^Hypocrite

#45 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

> Moved to Introductions.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#46 Before February 2015

octodecillion
Formerly strider

i know this is late but better late than never!

i'm strider or insos ive had my ee acount for almost two years now but at one point i went inactive for about 8 months to work out some problems with myself... and a computer!
for these 8 months ive been trying to make myself a better person and to be more calm overall, it's been going good so far but there were some spikes in my behavior but enough about that!
the few posts ive made so far on the forums since i returned last month have got quite abit of hate but don't worry i have some good thing planed for later!

really this post was just to say hi and officialy wellcome myself back to the ee community so i'll end this now.
wait one more thing, it would be gratly apriciated if everyone would refer to me as insos!
thankyou for taking the time to read this post!!!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

-insos-

#47 Before February 2015

Zumza

The old you = you and forever you
People change, but the past remains.
Welcome again!
Wait is that a Pokemon?

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#48 Before February 2015

Anch

You have over 100 posts so you're not supposed to post here (basically).
But welcome I guess!

#49 Before February 2015

octodecillion
Formerly strider

@the doctor:yup thats a mew!!
@anch159:what do you mean??
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#50 Before February 2015

Creature

strider wrote:

@anch159:what do you mean??

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=15393

You haven't been here for a month, you can post away.

This is a false statement.

N1KF1698868162798148

Board footer