Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Conary

Updated Animated portals I made V3

Ok, So I updated all 3 portals from an 8 bit to 16 bit, and I think they all look nice //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

20t4gaq.gif = Purple portal for all around use.

2i1yxso.gif   = Purple portal that goes inward, more like a portal would I guess, because I have never seen a portal in real life, thanks for the idea YoshisIsland!

------

2rxk8lf.gif = a blue, In/forward portal flashes pulsating outward

30axvlj.gif= a red, Out/back portal flashes going inward

If you have any suggestions or concerns, please tell me, also, I hope you like them!

How they work:

The purple: Basic portal in case the idea of the red and blue portals doesn't work out, it will teleport you to another purple portal.

The Red and Blue: The first idea I had was you would go through blue, and you would go through red, but then I thought, maybe it would be 2 way, so I added "back and fourth" tot he names of the portals, but then I thought, then there may as well be just purple portals. I also then thought that they could be used as a directing portal, like there could be 3 red portals that all lead to the same blue one.

Last edited by Conary (Dec 21 2010 10:33:03 am)

#2 Before February 2015

LeoMoyses

Re: Updated Animated portals I made V3

Great Idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

But we all need to think how we are going to set the portals...

I've seen a lot of suggestions but some of them involve complicated HUD, and EverybodyEdits was not made with SUPER-COMPLICATED HUD, but, i still like your idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Conary

I just thought of just placing one, and then it would not work unless you placed another one. Or it could possibly be when you place one you HAVE to place a second one or else the process will be canceled.

#4 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

That's what I talked about great work I love them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
They look way better now.

#5 Before February 2015

Conary

YoshisIsland wrote:

That's what I talked about great work I love them. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
They look way better now.

Thanks, I forgot to add your name as you were the one who helped with the idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Conary

Fixed the 2nd purple portal, which needed a few pixel corrections.

#7 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

Cool! but how do you do a screenshot in Paint.NET? i press the Print Screen SysRq
and ctrl and alt at the same time! but it did not work! help me? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Conary

What's Paint.net?

#9 Before February 2015

AlucardX60

Paint.net is a powerful graphics software similar to GIMP.

And I have an Idea for it's use.
Make a red, green, and blue versions going both in and out then just place the in portal and the out portal will be the exit of the same color. Ex. Red in portal takes you to red out portal.
No out portal and nothing happens.

#10 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

shift+ctrl+alt+prtsc thats how to print screen.

#11 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

AlucardX60 wrote:

Paint.net is a powerful graphics software similar to GIMP.

And I have an Idea for it's use.
Make a red, green, and blue versions going both in and out then just place the in portal and the out portal will be the exit of the same color. Ex. Red in portal takes you to red out portal.
No out portal and nothing happens.

im using "cursor" editor but i made cool things.
paint.net and GIMP i both tried
the GIMP idk why its wthing only white colorable.
the paint.net is quite good but it is very hard to control.
so it use an normal cursor editor to make both curser, smileys and animations.

#12 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

Now, just learn this. this is a simple art.
coino.gif
a real coin.

Last edited by ABC Boy (Dec 30 2010 10:16:33 pm)

#13 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

We should also have the ability to choose which direction you come out of the portal.

Conary 1423715581245851

Board footer