Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Type-in smileys.

This is an A-MAY-ZING idea for Everybody Edits. You type in a smiley, and it makes the smiley you typed in. Ex: : ) makes happyez.png O( makes 60929320.png and |P makes 66709860.png.

You would go to the smiley (bar... list... whatever) and then type it in. It'll look kinda like this:

llol.png

Here are the upper smileys and lower smileys (if you have suggestions please tell!)

no2o.png

Last edited by LuigiMadness71 (Dec 31 2010 4:29:02 am)

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: Type-in smileys.

None of your links work.

#3 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Fixed! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

What links???

#5 Before February 2015

Lin Keui Swampert

Not sure how that would work for all of the smileys. How would the ninja smiley or the Santa smiley work?

Although the color idea sounds cool. Maybe the smileys could be edited to support the multiple colors, and you could buy them one at a time (yellow skin would be default, but you could buy red skin, white skin, etc.)

#6 Before February 2015

rdococ

I suggest that Ninja smiley could be ||
and
Santa smiley (|:)

That clears things up.

Last edited by rdococ (Dec 29 2010 7:08:30 am)

#7 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

i think

:) :D :o :P :) :| :( >_< :'( 8] (]:D (]:[) *<(]:) xD [|;) ;) 3:D   :|D ( female) (x]:) (new year smiley)

others i think you'll no
if you don't,tell me.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by ABC Boy (Dec 29 2010 9:03:05 am)

#8 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Lin Keui Swampert wrote:

Not sure how that would work for all of the smileys. How would the ninja smiley or the Santa smiley work?

Although the color idea sounds cool. Maybe the smileys could be edited to support the multiple colors, and you could buy them one at a time (yellow skin would be default, but you could buy red skin, white skin, etc.)

Yeah That's a cool idea. For the smiley things, you could get a type in version. I have a few free spaces and i could fit that it.

And i think @ would be good for the new year hat.
P.S. if you don't know what i'm talking about, i'm making the smileys Top half and bottom half.

Last edited by LuigiMadness71 (Dec 31 2010 4:15:01 am)

#9 Before February 2015

ABC Boy

^ for santa, * for ninja, = for worker, & for superman
- for ninja bottom, $ for superman lower >   for worker bottom(looks some are used already)

#10 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Do any of you think that Z should be cool hair?

#11 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I hate this idea, for we get any smiley we want, when we already get new smileys.

#12 Before February 2015

maksymilian

HOW YOU MAKE COOL SMILEYS?!

#13 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

With Paint.

#14 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

The //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool smiley should be B)

#15 Before February 2015

mistahboi

I think categorizing smilies would be better. Like:

Normal: //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue, ^_^, X(, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral
Beta: B], XD, :'(, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink, 3:D, o.O
Event: Santa, New Years
And so on.

#16 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

I dont.

#17 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Otherwise, you've just destroyed the new smilies without commands. >_>

LuigiMadness71 1423715634245798