Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

VoteForRPG

Vote For RPGMaster in EE

I made this account for the sole purpose of trying to get RPGMaster's blocks and Packs immediately put in EE. I will not use this for anything else. This will most likely be the only thread I make with this account. If you think that RPGMaster2000's blocks should be put in the game whenever he comes up with them, plus rep me. If you think they shouldn't -rep me. I'm not doing this for the rep, I'm using reputation as a vote. Don't -rep me because I'm asking for rep. After we get enough votes we can show Chris and hopefully get his epic blocks on the game. If any admin is against this, please don't ban me, I have another account and things to do on it. If you want me gone just say so and I'll erase this topic and it will be like I was never here.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Vote For RPGMaster in EE

You sound like stalker. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue But I think RPG's bricks should be in EverybodyEdits so I'll vote for that.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

+1 rep. Vote yes on prop. 1!

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

VoteForRPG

^ lol. Vote so far: 6-0 RPG.

EDIT: Just read different55's post. Gee, thanks. I love being called a stalker

Last edited by VoteForRPG (Jan 17 2011 2:28:58 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Any time, buddy XD

- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Wow, this is one of the most flattering topics I've seen in a while, coupled with the level dedicated to me. o_o

Well, I'll just say that it's not necessary to vote on something like this, because me and Chris discuss EE practically every day regarding features and design. Let's just say that it's not impossible that my block packs will eventually make it in to the game. (Hell, I'll go out on a limb and say that it's very likely they may all appear ingame at some point) But they won't show up instantly, and not together either.

Expect a lot of time to pass until my next pack (possibly) shows up. Until then, I'll be designing much more original stuff, both for the shop and stuff behind the scenes. (Like the lobby/shop UI for instance)

Thanks for the support though, guys! I appreciate it. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

As kind as this is to RPG, the forum rules still apply, Different55. Asking someone not to ban you isn't gonna fly.
Your brown nosing is disgusting, by the way.
If you break the rules again your actual account will be banned.

#8 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

Banhamma!
You forgot the lock cannon!

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

... dang, and I'm not trying to brown nose I think RPG's graphics are epic.
And when I asked not to be banned I meant this acc. If you ban that one then this one is screwed, too. If you want this topic to vanish I'll delete it and I'll never log into that acc again but I just want some cool packs in EE. And I didn't know

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

Well, I'll just say that it's not necessary to vote on something like this, because me and Chris discuss EE practically every day regarding features and design. Let's just say that it's not impossible that my block packs will eventually make it in to the game. (Hell, I'll go out on a limb and say that it's very likely they may all appear ingame at some point) But they won't show up instantly, and not together either.

that before you're edging for the banhammer. So am I deleting this topic or leaving it here?

- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I don't care what RPG thinks of me as long as the blocks get on EE. To me he's just another person who's good at making graphics. If I don't care what he thinks of me, I can't be brown nosing.

EDIT: Can you guys unban me long enough to log out on my other comp? I can't log into this account on it because I left that one logged in :/ and it doesn't let you log out. So this slow piece of crap is my forums computer right now.
EDIT: nvm, just have to use a different web browser that's logged into me.

Last edited by Different55 (Jan 19 2011 2:52:57 pm)

- ShinsukeIto

VoteForRPG 1423715929245503

Board footer