Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Brick interface idea

We just need to have a color palette for all blocks, and Chris could just make generic grey blocks that work with an ingame color palette. This would eliminate the need for colors and the graphic suggestions would be full of new ideas rather than new colors for existing bricks. Of course, for keys and gates or other corresponding items (to avoid color confusion) you could only make a second counterpart (say, a key) for a color of first counterpart (gate/door). As in you create a yellow gate/door. Now, you can ONLY make a yellow key/other color key that matches a color of gate/door that already exists.

Copied from another post, so it was made to fit in context. I'm too lazy to edit it to not be in context, so I hope it's understandable //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

This could also be in game suggestions, but I don't want to have identical topics. Keep it here, move it there, idc.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: Brick interface idea

That would be a cool design, but everything might go crazy like with all the amount of colors possible. I personally think there shouldn't be anything where you customize a certain sprite. :/

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: Brick interface idea

SmittyW. wrote:

That would be a cool design, but everything might go crazy like with all the amount of colors possible. I personally think there shouldn't be anything where you customize a certain sprite. :/

Well, Chris could have 5-10 preset colors for the thing. I'm just talking from an art standpoint, sometimes I'd like a certain colored door or something to fit in with the color of my art/minigame. (yes, I do make mixes)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

JadElClemens1423716049245383

Board footer