Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

What you're all doing wrong (white blocks)

I was thinking why nobody can make a good white block (and admits it) and I thought "why is the black block so good?" and then I realoized it shoould be somewhat like the black block. after hours of thinking, I came up with a solution
Glowy blocks
There   is an item called a lightswitch. there can only be in one place per level. when flicked, white blocks glow in a light aura around them. You can only see stuff in their proximity. even on the minimap.

#2 Before February 2015

darkday

Re: What you're all doing wrong (white blocks)

It just doesn't look good. The black block is actually a normal grey block, with the brightness turned way down. I'll see if I can come up with something though (:

#3 Before February 2015

SmittyW

The main reason is because white is as bright as it gets, so you can't add any brighter shading to it. If you decide to add darker shading,   then it looks too much like the grey brick.
If you leave it all white, it looks really lame. :/

#4 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

well, try putting on shades and lookng at a lightbolb. what do you see?
a ball of light.

#5 Before February 2015

SmittyW

I don't think that's good for your health. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

coolio

XD LAWLS
i think glowy bricks have already been suggested (look in game suggestions) still good idea :-=

#7 Before February 2015

Doghana

rdococ did a good white block, see here http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=3142

but yea i get what you mean //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Interrobang Team 1423716161245271

Board footer