Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

rdococ

My bricks!

My bricks
I've got 10 bricks:

olivebrick.png

From left to right:
Red block: It's the red block, and it's basic for the first time!
Orange block: It's orange, and it's very basic!!
Yellow block; Yellow block, basicly basic!
Yellow'y-green block: New block that's basicly basic.
Green block: Dark version of the basic block green that's basicly basic instead of basic.
Light-blue block: It's the beta blue block Basicly Basic Edition!
Blue block: Ooh, lovely blue that's water-color blue!
Purple block: You know what I mean, the purple basicly basic!
Pink block: Lovely pink... *love*.... in basicly basic!!!
and
White block: Yo, a metal that's basic. Lol.

Last edited by rdococ (Jan 27 2011 12:09:46 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Re: My bricks!

I like this brick, but you need to configure this to make this like the basic bricks

#3 Before February 2015

rdococ

Fer22f wrote:

I like this brick, but you need to configure this to make this like the basic bricks

I want it to be like similar to a 4-bit basic block //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

Doghana

Yea, it would work well as a basic block, but you could try some different colours of what you have got there, to make a new palate of blocks. I've done an example below. And everyone, CREDIT TO RDOCOC!!!! The design is his, a very good one, all i did was change the colours.

Newpalate.png

See, i'd be cool to see you do something like that with your new block.
It's not to scale because of editing issues, but rdococ if you do want to do want to use these blocks fell free too (you might have to redo them, because when i make the pic smaller it does blurry :/ )

#5 Before February 2015

rdococ

Doghana wrote:

Yea, it would work well as a basic block, but you could try some different colours of what you have got there, to make a new palate of blocks. I've done an example below. And everyone, CREDIT TO RDOCOC!!!! The design is his, a very good one, all i did was change the colours.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l49 … palate.png

See, i'd be cool to see you do something like that with your new block.
It's not to scale because of editing issues, but rdococ if you do want to do want to use these blocks fell free too (you might have to redo them, because when i make the pic smaller it does blurry :/ )

Oh yeah! Good idea. I give you a rep for that.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

liek 'em. Kinda look more rubber than basic.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Doghana

Haha, nice job rdococ, the new bricks look awesome //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

+1 rep to you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

coolio

add a question mark and it looks like a classic mario block //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#9 Before February 2015

rdococ

buzzer25 wrote:

add a question mark and it looks like a classic mario block //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Nice idea. I won't do it now, okay?

rdococ 1423716270245162

Board footer