Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Zerda

My Font's and Block

Look on my Font's and Water Block //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

cScv1.png

Last edited by Zerda (Mar 11 2011 2:33:56 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: My Font's and Block

Awesome!:)

#3 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Look nice

#4 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

These are really cool,mostly the letters,we really need those as the indicators...And to make a back story ...

#5 Before February 2015

Y0shii

wow really cool, love the letter idea, we really need it!

#6 Before February 2015

jj4

nice, water like that would be pretty cool.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D:D:D:D

#7 Before February 2015

Zerda

Thnx //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#8 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I like it!
And btw, in your brick menu, I saw you didn't have the limited time decorations, that's too bad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

We REALLY need water, and if we get the letters, they should come with chat because it's a new way of communicating.

#9 Before February 2015

Zerda

Thnx Krazyman50   i havent decorations because i was havnt other items //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Zerda 1423716945244487

Board footer