Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

poiuyt580

Flags

EEFlag.png
Suggestions/Comments? Keep in mind this is my first time making something for Everybody Edits. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Re: Flags

Nice! Keep up the good work. I could use those for checkpoints.

#3 Before February 2015

Bigbaddrag

I like it, would be good for decoration and could be used as checkpoints //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

lord

when I first saw it i thought it was a metal pipe what can kill people, that is weird. <-- Never mind.
What if the checkpoints are invisseble for the other players and only vissible for the owner of the room. So only the owner can see where he put it. And when he put it somewhere down he has to put a keyword, so people need to get there and the keyword, before they can use the checkpoints in that game.

My idea is probebly stupid.

#5 Before February 2015

labontandrei

very cool:)

#6 Before February 2015

correiajoao

cool! but this flags need to have some utility!

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

^no they don't. You can use them as decorations. You can claim a house as yours, put them on top of your castles, color code races, and probably a hundred other things.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

bigfatsnoozy

Different55 wrote:

^no they don't. You can use them as decorations. You can claim a house as yours, put them on top of your castles, color code races, and probably a hundred other things.

AD: Buy a house! Only $5,000,000,000,000,000 each! You can choose your flag. Please buy...
No one buys my houses.
ME: Idiot...

#9 Before February 2015

poiuyt580

Actually, I made these as decorations. Do you people think square flags would be better?

#10 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

^no I don't. They look really cool though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
The pic would look nicer if it didn't have your name all over it https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#11 Before February 2015

poiuyt580

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

^no I don't. They look really cool though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile
The pic would look nicer if it didn't have your name all over it https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

Thanks. And it's just a watermark so people don't steal my graphics.

#12 Before February 2015

Master1

lol that wud be cool for a capture the flag type level

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#13 Before February 2015

Zerda

It's Nice Decoration   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#14 Before February 2015

ostkaka

#15 Before February 2015

Y0shii

wow great Flags!

Could be used as checkpoints or a capture the flag game idk, Really good job!

poiuyt580 1423717083244349

Board footer