Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

frogsticks

Easter pack

I got bored and so while i was waiting i decided to make an easter pack. At the moment there is no actual block set but decorations and 1 smiley.

decorations:

The eggs. I decided i would make some easter eggs and put a different decoration on each one. If anyone can tell me where i got the colour ideas from they will get +rep.
alleggs.png
At the moment it looks as bit wierd because of the black background but it will look more normal in game.

The basket. Then i went on to do an easter basket.I am currently thinking of whether i should do a full basket using the eggs shown above sticking out.
Easterbasket.png
Again this may look slightly different in the game.

Blocks:

No blocks at the moment! Keep updated to see ones I will later put on!

Smileys:

The squirell: Do not ask what at squirell has to do with easter directly; I have absolutely no idea. No-one the less im classing it as related to easter and here it is!
squirrel-1.png
thanks for the updated squirrel smiley! Its no longer too tall.

Limited edition:

exclusive coins. I have designed exclusive easter coins with easter eggs on each side of them, a different egg on both sides. Unfortunately I am only showing 1 side of blue and 1 or orange in the picture. No-one the less they would all be made of my eggs above hopefully and show both sides at the time. Hope you like them as they would be available for all members for no cost and replaced with the normal coins during the easter period. After this time all coins in the level would revert to normal.
eastercoins.png

Hope you post and tell me what you think!

frogsticks.

Last edited by frogsticks (Dec 29 2011 4:46:58 am)

#2 Before February 2015

frogsticks

Re: Easter pack

bump. I need opinions and ideas please. thanks. Also I added limied time coins.

#3 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

nice ideas, and art, the squirrel looks funny https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL
and only bump threads if no-ones replied for like a week

Last edited by DQIXPlayer (Dec 27 2011 1:53:35 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

frogsticks

lol. I will in the future not bump so often //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
glad you like it and ik wat u mean about the squirell, it does look funny! you think i should do basket with eggs in?

#5 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

yeah, i reckon it'd look quite good //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#6 Before February 2015

Powerstars

Love it!

#7 Before February 2015

Uno

i thing the egg colors are from the christmas decorations. good job with the graphics

#8 Before February 2015

Hammy120

This is nice. Keep it up!

#9 Before February 2015

frogsticks

uno: yes it is from the christmas present colours. I just used them as they looked good but gave a completely new design. +rep coming your way! also glad you like them.

#10 Before February 2015

twin802

put the eggs in it...nice art

#11 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Pretty good work! I tried to improve your Squirrel Smiley a bit... Yn8I7.png
squirrelsmiley.png

You deserve a +REP from me. 1smile1

#12 Before February 2015

ktostam450

I think add tail for the squirel.
And what with eggs like a country flags? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#13 Before February 2015

frogsticks

Xd ya ik it looks a bit like the flags on the eggs ktostam450.
jojatekok I like your one especially the eyes. only thing i would say is like that the teeth look a\ bit dark. thats all. other than that nice improvement. Also thanks for the +rep //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
Ive never actually done any graphic designing before so i think thats pretty good for a beginner. Before this I always did really naf things but over time i improved //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
you win though.

Last edited by frogsticks (Dec 28 2011 5:54:57 pm)

#14 Before February 2015

Awesomenessgood

The bunny is a bit too big...

lunchbox

#15 Before February 2015

frogsticks

the bunny? do you mean the current bunny smiley because I havent got any bunny smiley on their...

#16 Before February 2015

monsterenergy

I like the basket , other thing need more color shadow,
and the smiley is too big

#17 Before February 2015

frogsticks

stcool. Its not even a bunny... its a squirrel... at least you could try to read the first post... lol. And also dont troll.
xjeex: thanks for the rep. glad you liked them. Im doing some more blocks which I have an idea about.
Also im going to use the updated smiley found further up if that is ok but as many people have been saying its too big will decrease the size a bit.

Last edited by frogsticks (Dec 29 2011 4:40:27 am)

#18 Before February 2015

St Cool

yeah i was kinda high when i posted that ive deleted that post now

#19 Before February 2015

frogsticks

no problem saint cool, thanks for deleting it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

frogsticks 1423721109240323

Board footer