Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Izacht13

Tech Pack

This pack came to me when I was making mini games in EE
Its some stuff that would make some game elements easier to build and add some new parts

Pack name: Technical Stuff

Pack message: Cool stuff that will make cool worlds

Pack price: Gems: 25 Energy: 1000

Includes:
Eye mzmqT.png - the eye brick is a special brick, when touched it make all "traps" be shown...   Like if you place a secret brick you can see the after effect when in god mode but not in normal mode. So when a player touches this brick the player is granted a short time of seeing secret bricks and fade bricks

Fade Brick 2dqk5kh.png - place this brick on top of a normal brick, and when a player touches the brick that has a fade on top the brick will start to fade away... This brick is good for boss games and mini games

Gravity changer - when you click on this brick one of those menu things pop up an you can select up, down, left, and right...
after the player touches this brick the gravity will permanently change, unless the player hits another one.

All door key - When you touch this key all the doors will open

Grid Background n4e53c.png - the classic black and green grid... Good for mini games

Last edited by Izacht13 (Jan 20 2012 10:00:23 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Re: Tech Pack

If you put this in Graphics Suggestions people will expect some Graphics! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#3 Before February 2015

Izacht13

yah i know i have graphics but i cant get them to show up....:/

#4 Before February 2015

ktostam450

Upload them on imageshack.us or tinypic.com, take "forum link" and paste it here.

#5 Before February 2015

Izacht13

ok

#6 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

http://imgur.com/ is better!

#7 Before February 2015

Izacht13

MrScaniaV8Super wrote:

I used tinypic.com

#8 Before February 2015

MrScaniaV8Super

I used tinypic.com before...but sometimes it uploaded a weird picture of something I didn't had on my computer..and tried again and again but still a weird picture....but it didn't happend when I uploaded with imgur...

#9 Before February 2015

scienceguyz

Izacht13 wrote:

Lolno, not for key trolls

#10 Before February 2015

Izacht13

scienceguyz wrote:
Izacht13 wrote:

Lolno, not for key trolls

It will work in the right way...

To save space?!

#11 Before February 2015

NikK

Let's see.

1. Kinda weird. Like, creepy.

2. Although not in the same way, already suggested.

3. Would really mess up things.

4. I don't know if this was already suggested. Good idea but only if used in the right way.

5. Idk. Maybe you could make graphics for other different "tech" backgrounds so you make a pack.

Izacht13 1423721432240000

Board footer